gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------

well...i have gone through the quiz about 6 times..after already having the cosplay collectable...and the attendant just says to come back and play again. If you have completed achievement #9 can you tell me what the title of it is? or better yet, post a screenshot like I did. Thanks again!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is the same mechanic as renpy this game dont let them fool you
Well, fine. I don't agree with you but you're entitled to your misbegotten viewpoints.
But where oh where did you get "so little content" from? You really need to get your head out of your arse and realise not every game here is a cheap-ass "Meet & Fuck" title. This requires one to work for the scenes.

... And another one to add to the list of "judging all titles by a few".
I've played some first-person dungeon crawlers written in Ren'Py so it's all down to the developers as to how they want their game presented. "Click here to go there" is just one of the methods. And it's the one you're complaining about.
We wouldn't have the wealth of content or the silly speed of updates we get if they had to work around what YOU want. You haven't even suggested anything. All I read was "bash bash bash bash bash bash bash complete and utter BS bash bash bash bash bash". Now try again after wiping the rabid foam from your mouth.

As has already been stated, it's pointless complaining about Ren'Py games in a thread about a game that uses UNITY.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hahahahaha sorry for my english i have all o Ashley and mom for version 7.7 but I can't see Amy looking at Veronica's ass in Neon, then I can't send the picture of Veronica in my room with handcuffs and the cosplay.... now do you understand?
:D No problem, Brother, here everyone always try understand, and now I know what You need to do. go in the Cheat menu and put 9 love points for Amy, and talk with Her again, is a bug, but in this way will work fine :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.7 --- Walkthrough 0.7.7 --- Save 0.7.6 ------ Cosplay Collectables, All the Dates and Events as Fake email and Fashion Show (Mall) You'll find here: -
---------------------------- and everything for solve problems with resolutions, I'm posting here, thanks @Sycho -----
Made a VERY helpful installation & troubleshooting guide for MotH!
This contains the most common questions and errors and will be updated when needed.
From now I will include this in every download to prevent people asking the same questions here over and over. ------ ---------------- A Great Weekend for all the Brothers ;););)

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I'm running into a problem with the latest version.
I played version 0.7.5 using wine without any issues, however 0.7.7 does not load but prints an error regarding DirectX:

Failed to initialize graphics.
Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, have up to date
drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled
3D acceleration in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

The biggest difference regarding the engine that I see is that the game now provides it's own Mono implementation. Has someone else experienced similar issues?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi,

I'm running into a problem with the latest version.
I played version 0.7.5 using wine without any issues, however 0.7.7 does not load but prints an error regarding DirectX:

Failed to initialize graphics.
Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, have up to date
drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled
3D acceleration in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

The biggest difference regarding the engine that I see is that the game now provides it's own Mono implementation. Has someone else experienced similar issues?
I noticed you're running Wine, are you on Linux or Mac?

Reactions: Carlo S

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
so club neon has just disspeared for me. Veroinica is wearing the maid uniform and she took her panties off once but now i cant visit the club

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't get the last of Amy. Everytime i got to her house and try to go to her door, i got this:
Amy 1.jpg Amy 2.jpg Amy 3.jpg
Can someone tell me what a miss....

Another thing, when a start to play V0.7.7 i alredy have the picture of Weronica and Ashly in the bathroom after the yoga pass. The funny is that i don't even have played that part yet, and the bathroom are now locked.....

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes