Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
My whish is that in 0.8 or 0.9 @Faerin will put more "love" to Claire and Emma , those two gorgeous women deserve it. I know that there are a lot of Veronica fans here, but dreaming is for free.

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

Can you repeat sex scenes with Claire
Not in game but if you go into the phone and choose Pictures icon Screenshot (11).png top right then choose scenes -Mom/Claire you can watch them again

I'm not sure about a hint, but the guide says, "7.00 AM – MC’s bedroom (jerk off)(2st option) + pics -1 Star- achievements (wake up service)." (copy and pasted from the walkthrough)
Have you done the morning yoga with mom choosing the 2nd option then going straight back to bed and setting your alarm for 08:00

sandman2012

Apr 23, 2018
I've been trying to fix this for the past couple of days and no amount of save file editing has solved it. Amy won't tell me about the vault. I've tried changing her stars to 3 and adjusting every other value between her and Veronica, but we always just go in and have a beer and then she leaves to go work.

Solved
You gotta lower Amy's love points to 9 and then talk to her like normal.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
The only thing I can think of that would work is if you tried playing the game in a VM. And I think it has a lot to do with the Platform Update from MS that was included in the Windows updates. That would certainly explain why it's not loading in Wine (maybe somebody can correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't think there's a way to incorporate the Platform Update in Wine.

So if you decided to try using a VM to play on, I would suggest installing Windows 7 and only getting the necessary Platform Update and restart your guest OS. You'd be able to play the game fine after that.
Hm, the only platform update for Windows 7 that I can find is dated around 2013. So I doubt that it has something to do with it. Or do you refer to another, more recent one that I missed?
And it definitely has something to do with the new version of the game, I guess it uses a new version of Unity that requires a different set of libraries to work. I'll check and see what I can find out about that ...

Update:
Apparently Unity did drop DirectX 9 support a few months ago, so if the new version has been developed using the new Unity it would explain why it stopped working. Now if only the Faerin would include both Direct3D and OpenGL support in his game ...

Bigtitbrenda

Jun 11, 2018
Have you done the morning yoga with mom choosing the 2nd option then going straight back to bed and setting your alarm for 08:00
I haven't thank you for the idea hopefully it works

If you go to mobile click on profile with girls picture on it you can see hints for girls for further progression
Okay thank you I didn't know that was a thing. Hopefully it works.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
Guys is there the chance you can post here the new patch? I cannot download it from the link on the first page.
Thank you

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How can I get pictures of Veronica to send to Amy??
I've done the part where the MC bring Veronica into his room and handcuffs and blindfold her but I can't seem to take pictures and send to Amy.
If possible can someone give a step by step guide please.
First MC need talk with Amy in the Neon Club, and Her will invite MC for 22.00 hours go in The Vault, and in the Amy's apartment, both will have a deal, only after this the path will open, MC need have all the mood full, and then when He go to the room with Veronica, He call Amy in the phone and send the picture ;););)

what should i choose in fashion competition between ashley and sophia?
Here Brother all the event :):):): -

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This week will come the new version with Veronica and Debby, and maybe with Ashley and Mom, if @Faerin has time to do all the events, and also on July 14, Man of the House completes one year. A game that has become Popular, by the total integration between @Faerin and all the players, always trying to do the best that He can for us. Thanks a lot Amigo ;):cool::):heartcoveredeyes:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
StatCounter-windows_version-ww-monthly-201705-201805.png I have been following this thread for some time now and I must say that it's for the most part an enjoyable thing. what I don't quite understand are the complaints about lack of support for older OS like win7 and XP that are on the decline. See Enclosed graph. People like Carlo S and Sycho have provided many solutions for those with problems: Great job guys.
But the problem doesn't lie in the game but in the fact that computers and games are evolving all the time. We can't put that on hold.
Besides, Fearin is not EA or Ubisoft and doesn't have their resources for development. So I say stay with the present and plan for the future. So Keep up the good work guys, Waiting eagerly for the next update.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
View attachment 119476 I have been following this thread for some time now and I must say that it's for the most part an enjoyable thing. what I don't quite understand are the complaints about lack of support for older OS like win7 and XP that are on the decline. See Enclosed graph. People like Carlo S and Sycho have provided many solutions for those with problems: Great job guys.
But the problem doesn't lie in the game but in the fact that computers and games are evolving all the time. We can't put that on hold.
Besides, Fearin is not EA or Ubisoft and doesn't have their resources for development. So I say stay with the present and plan for the future. So Keep up the good work guys, Waiting eagerly for the next update.
You're right Brother, I myself think how much longer I can keep my Windows 7, and what I, @Sycho and other players try to do is help keep these versions working fine as long as we can, and thank you for the kind words ;););)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 119476 I have been following this thread for some time now and I must say that it's for the most part an enjoyable thing. what I don't quite understand are the complaints about lack of support for older OS like win7 and XP that are on the decline. See Enclosed graph. People like Carlo S and Sycho have provided many solutions for those with problems: Great job guys.
Amen!

AsSuhDud

Apr 28, 2018
First MC need talk with Amy in the Neon Club, and Her will invite MC for 22.00 hours go in The Vault, and in the Amy's apartment, both will have a deal, only after this the path will open, MC need have all the mood full, and then when He go to the room with Veronica, He call Amy in the phone and send the picture ;););)
The MC has talked to her but she doesn't invite the MC, is there something that needs to be done. I've done up to the part where MC get the massage oil from her and talked to her at the club and then Veronica.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i think im gonna have to restart. i still cant get Club Neon to show back up
Brother, I don't know if it can help you, but here is the older - Save - that I've, I hope this can solve your problem ;););) You can change the name with notepad :):):)

The MC has talked to her but she doesn't invite the MC, is there something that needs to be done. I've done up to the part where MC get the massage oil from her and talked to her at the club and then Veronica.
Do what @Lollapaloozaa, says and everything will work fine, is a bug ;););)

EcoKids

Nov 19, 2017
progress screen says I should talk to Amy. In the neon club I try to talk. But it’s pointless. She never mentioned about vault. Is the possible solution to lower her love point?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes