DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
progress screen says I should talk to Amy. In the neon club I try to talk. But it’s pointless. She never mentioned about vault. Is the possible solution to lower her love point?

Lower her love points to 9 then go to club and talk to her and join her in getting a drink, once she grabs you a drink a new scene should play out where Amy keeps looking some where else while talking to you.

Having trouble with Veronica inviting me to the park? In the walkthrough after having done the sunbathing scene with Veronica is suppose to invite you to the park but for me she didn't. I did use cheat to max my stats. if this is the problem what should I lower it to?

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
how do i get past this part. the hints on veronica say i should improve my relationship with amy, and amy says time for some slave training.

i go to her house do the slave trainning but nothing develops.. anyone?

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
how do i get past this part. the hints on veronica say i should improve my relationship with amy, and amy says time for some slave training.

When you do slave training you need to do different stuff each time. Some stuff you have to make her do twice and the submissive lvl will go up. Best thing to do is save before you go to her apartment and reload if her submissive doesn't go up and try something else.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 119476 I have been following this thread for some time now and I must say that it's for the most part an enjoyable thing. what I don't quite understand are the complaints about lack of support for older OS like win7 and XP that are on the decline. See Enclosed graph. People like Carlo S and Sycho have provided many solutions for those with problems: Great job guys.
But the problem doesn't lie in the game but in the fact that computers and games are evolving all the time. We can't put that on hold.
Besides, Fearin is not EA or Ubisoft and doesn't have their resources for development. So I say stay with the present and plan for the future. So Keep up the good work guys, Waiting eagerly for the next update.
Thank you for the kind words!

You'll be pleased to know that I tested Windows 8 to see if there were any problems that might need to be addressed, but MotH ran right out of the box with no updates or additional software installation required.

So at least there's that when extended support (from Microsoft anyway) ends for Windows 7 (meaning you'll no longer be able to download updates for the OS) on January 14, 2020.

So until then, enjoy the game on Win7! :)

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018

Did you buy dildo at sex shop? you have to go through all options until you reach 35 submission

Having trouble with Veronica inviting me to the park? In the walkthrough after having done the sunbathing scene with Veronica is suppose to invite you to the park but for me she didn't. I did use cheat to max my stats. if this is the problem what should I lower it to?
you have to ask her at 10:00 what does hint says?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hm, the only platform update for Windows 7 that I can find is dated around 2013. So I doubt that it has something to do with it. Or do you refer to another, more recent one that I missed?
And it definitely has something to do with the new version of the game, I guess it uses a new version of Unity that requires a different set of libraries to work. I'll check and see what I can find out about that ...
It's probably this one you were reading about:

If one does a search of updates in Windows Update for "KB2670838", that's the update missing from Win7 unless you selected all of the optional updates to download and install.

I'm not sure if that was part of Micro$oft's "Monthly Quality Rollup" or as a single file, but I think that might have been one of the "Optional" updates for Win7. And that's why a lot of Win7 users were running into problems because they didn't have that installed.

Update:
Apparently Unity did drop DirectX 9 support a few months ago, so if the new version has been developed using the new Unity it would explain why it stopped working. Now if only the Faerin would include both Direct3D and OpenGL support in his game ...

Reactions: Carlo S

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
you have to ask her at 10:00 what does hint says?
Hint says "no more available hints" the only thing I can do around that time is ask her a favor.

I went through most of her story already only thing missing would be the park events I'm guesing and the "proving her worth event".

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
When you do slave training you need to do different stuff each time. Some stuff you have to make her do twice and the submissive lvl will go up. Best thing to do is save before you go to her apartment and reload if her submissive doesn't go up and try something else.
i already have her submissive to the max though. i am at that part where veronica should find her panties on amy but nothing happens.

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
i already have her submissive to the max though. i am at that part where veronica should find her panties on amy but nothing happens.
I don't remember exactly how it happened for me but I believe right after second bj with Amy I went to straight to sleep that same night and then got the call.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I unlock Emma? I keep goin to the beach but nothing pops up
Talk to her at the gym in the massage room and invite her for a coffee then meet her at the coffee shop at 16:00 on a weekday.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would be I'm really new to this stuff so I have no clue what I'm doing.
Its good though mate thanks for trying to help. I'll just start a new game in due time.
In your reply, click the "Upload a File" button, then browse to your MotH "savegames" folder to attach one of your .SAV files. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah I figured that was it but when the file uploaded it was just a .jpg so I was confused over that.
Well, there is a JPG in the savegames folder, but that's just a thumbnail of where you saved your game. It's also the image that you will see when you load that save.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes