Ifr

Apr 23, 2017
I'm stuck with Amy's path. I'm trying to get the Amy-Veronica dreaming scene, but that never happens. I just go sleep at 1AM trying for it to trigger. ¿Any ideas?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin, and one year of Man of the House, here are all the photos published so far, many are not part of the game, were commemorative or special just for the players, others thanking for the support received. ;););)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:----------------------- Faerin gave us one model to show us how it is made the selection for choosing a character, thanks Amigo. :):):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool::cool::cool: ------------------------------

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks guys for the photo album! Happy birthday "Man of the house"! Thousands of these days! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Carlo S

stonecold31

Jan 16, 2018
having trouble starting the game

I`ve played previous builds with no trouble at all

and seems I dunno how to upload screen shot lol
anyway

error message is : couldn`t switch to requested monitor resolution

any help plz

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think it will be a while, in the last poll for the next character to get more content, Debby won.
The twins came in second.

But that might change in the next poll(s), so it's hard to say.
this may be an unpopular opinion but i wish either the aunt, moms co worker, or pam would get some actual content sooner then the twins i know the aunt has some content already however out of all the milfs in your game shes by far my favorite i want to taste her pot of gold and nibble on her four leaf clovers

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
this may be an unpopular opinion but i wish either the aunt, moms co worker, or pam would get some actual content sooner then the twins i know the aunt has some content already however out of all the milfs in your game shes by far my favorite i want to taste her pot of gold and nibble on her four leaf clovers
Not unpopular with me! LOL

Patreon voting is a nice perk but it can quickly lead to mission and story creep that can take the game in a bad direction.
The Dev should set a cycle for all the characters focused on each release and let the voting choose then secondary focus for that release.

In this game, Family should come before others and each month (Thats two releases) some other Family member should get something meaty to do and rotate focus through the entire family.

First friday of the month completes whatever family member was set up on the second friday of the previous month and sets up the scene of whoever won the poll.
Second Friday sets up the major scene of the next months family member and completes the scene of whoever won the poll. Or he could just give each poll winner a complete scene in each release if @Faerin is so inclined.

This way the Polls aren't driving the story they are just providing scenes to enjoy that may or may not have any real story impact.

By doing that @Faerin is in complete control of the story, The story moves in his desired direction each release and the fans still get what they want without taking his plans off on a tangent.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not unpopular with me! LOL

Patreon voting is a nice perk but it can quickly lead to mission and story creep that can take the game in a bad direction.
The Dev should set a cycle for all the characters focused on each release and let the voting choose then secondary focus for that release.

In this game, Family should come before others and each month (Thats two releases) some other Family member should get something meaty to do and rotate focus through the entire family.

First friday of the month completes whatever family member was set up on the second friday of the previous month and sets up the scene of whoever won the poll.
Second Friday sets up the major scene of the next months family member and completes the scene of whoever won the poll. Or he could just give each poll winner a complete scene in each release if @Faerin is so inclined.

This way the Polls aren't driving the story they are just providing scenes to enjoy that may or may not have any real story impact.

By doing that @Faerin is in complete control of the story, The story moves in his desired direction each release and the fans still get what they want without taking his plans off on a tangent.
i like that you added the password for the sisters phone in the twist and sexy cowgirl stripper tattoo from FILF although i doubt that would stop the people for continue to ask the obvious question and not use the search thread option XD -_-

Reactions: Carlo S

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
As a test I set up a 32 bit wine environment, still getting the same error. And from the reports coming in here I'm not the only one. Kinda glad it's not just my machine (newly installed system, so you never know).
BTW:
Doing all kinds of crazy shit in games is one thing, but dividing by zero and then bragging about it, that's both kinky and inviting trouble .... ;-)

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes