alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
im stuck with amy after asking massage oil where should i meet her whem i go to neon after talking always veronica comes up how t increase relationship with amy??

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I need some help, after Veronica did her chors i take her to my room and i choose to fuck her and them the game freezes and closes. Why? This never happed before and i already fucked her before in the sauna.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
im stuck with amy after asking massage oil where should i meet her whem i go to neon after talking always veronica comes up how t increase relationship with amy??
go to gym first ask amy for massage oil then you have to click on back pack & click on pantie then click on amy trade pantie with massage oil/ for amy relationship have drink with her at club neon if veronica show up then skip time to 04:30 outside neon take back veronica home.

I need some help, after Veronica did her chors i take her to my room and i choose to fuck her and them the game freezes and closes. Why? This never happed before and i already fucked her before in the sauna.
try pressing ctrl it will skip forward the scene. which operating system are you using?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As a test I set up a 32 bit wine environment, still getting the same error. And from the reports coming in here I'm not the only one. Kinda glad it's not just my machine (newly installed system, so you never know).
BTW:
Doing all kinds of crazy shit in games is one thing, but dividing by zero and then bragging about it, that's both kinky and inviting trouble .... ;-)
First you divide by zero and then run like hell! :D

Reactions: Carlo S

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin, and one year of Man of the House, here are all the photos published so far, many are not part of the game, were commemorative or special just for the players, others thanking for the support received. ;););)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:----------------------- Faerin gave us one model to show us how it is made the selection for choosing a character, thanks Amigo. :):):)
:cool::cool::cool: ------------------------------
Thank you @Faerin for all you are the best!...:D:D:D:D:D... One year! the time passes very fast and all your work show a great result. Excellence!.:cool::cool::cool:.. you are great, brother!....:D:D:D:D

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
@Faerin, and one year of Man of the House, here are all the photos published so far, many are not part of the game, were commemorative or special just for the players, others thanking for the support received. ;););)
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:----------------------- Faerin gave us one model to show us how it is made the selection for choosing a character, thanks Amigo. :):):)
:cool::cool::cool: ------------------------------
wooow!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i like that you added the password for the sisters phone in the twist and sexy cowgirl stripper tattoo from FILF although i doubt that would stop the people for continue to ask the obvious question and not use the search thread option XD :noexpression:
Well I intend to add to it as I find new DUMB questions that get asked once a week and see how long that Sig gets!
I figured one of two things would happen if I did....

1 - They would stop asking cause they see the answer they need every time I post....
2 - They will get sick and tired of having to scroll through my sig at some point and realize the search function should be used to avoid me lengthening it further! LOL

I have little faith either will actually happen! LOL

[Edit] Note there doesn't seem to be any need for adding to it for this game! Testament to @Faerin!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Aug 5, 2016
Well I intend to add to it as I find new DUMB questions that get asked once a week and see how long that Sig gets!
I figured one of two things would happen if I did....

1 - They would stop asking cause they see the answer they need every time I post....
2 - They will get sick and tired of having to scroll through my sig at some point and realize the search function should be used to avoid me lengthening it further! LOL

I have little faith either will actually happen! LOL

[Edit] Note there doesn't seem to be any need for adding to it for this game! Testament to @Faerin!
You're doing God's work. Now if only that darn God fellow would instantly smite stupid shitheads who keep asking "were is update" five hours before a new version is released, maybe we could actually function as a society.

Reactions: Asphyx and UncleVT

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I am having a strange problem with v0.7.7. When I start this game it says it can't be run because my DX11 support any of the resolution. All the previous version ran without any problem even v0.7.6 still runs well. But v0.7.7 is not running. I have 32bit win7. What should I do?

see the message
Untitledkk.jpg

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I am having a strange problem with v0.7.7. When I start this game it says it can't be run because my PC does not support any of the resolution. All the previous version ran without any problem even v0.7.6 still runs well. But v0.7.7 is not running. I have 32bit win7. What should I do?
Install this & also go to setting check for latest update

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes