R

RWaites

After the event (Veronica+Amy) in Amy house I can't increase Veronica's love point so grindmaster is incomplete for both. I went to Neon and talk to both of them but nothing 1happened. what to do?
the love points with Veronica you can with a date. but with Amy I did not get it either
It's a bug on their Arousal stats that will be fixed in this Fridays update

Not that I recall, she just comes in for a drink and returns outside.
If you are playing theextra version she should come up to you after you have out your hand between Veronicas legs and rubbed her pussy

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This game is pretty enjoyable. The tips for each girl in their phone profile are pure genius. Given some of the obscure triggers for some of the events, this game would become very frustrating without those.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
hmm posting hints and calling it a walkthough?, does someone have a walkthough that gives more than hints?.

streetwisedevil

Jun 23, 2018
For the Veronica achievement 'Custom Maid' there are 8 tasks/items on the list.
What is the 8th (bottom) one? I almost have all her achievements but I think because I miss 'Custom Maid' I now can't progress further with Amy.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I can't get Veronica to unlock 100%. I know I need her to do my laundry, but I've already given her the maid outfit and finished the game (so no panties done as well). Every time she does the laundry, even if I tell her not too, she is wearing her maid outfit. Did I miss the option to get this unlocked because I was ahead of the curve with her or am I missing something?

See attached to see what I mean.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.7 --
---------- Walkthrough 0.7.7 ------- Saves 0.7.6 (245) and 0.7.7 (250) -------- Made a VERY helpful installation & troubleshooting guide for MotH!
This contains the most common questions and errors and will be updated when needed.
@Sycho is posting the Linus and Mac solutions too -----------------Torrent by @dr FeelGood --

------Cosplay Collectables and all the Dates, Veronica, Ashley and Mom: ---------And all the events With Fake email and Sophia and Ashley Fashion Show (Mall) ------

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
MEGA version 0.7.7 --
---------- Walkthrough 0.7.7 ------- Saves 0.7.6 (245) and 0.7.7 (250) -------- Made a VERY helpful installation & troubleshooting guide for MotH!
This contains the most common questions and errors and will be updated when needed.
@Sycho is posting the Linus and Mac solutions too -----------------Torrent by @dr FeelGood --

------Cosplay Collectables and all the Dates, Veronica, Ashley and Mom: ---------And all the events With Fake email and Sophia and Ashley Fashion Show (Mall) ------
Thank you! Hopefully Linux and Mac users find it helpful to them. :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can't get Veronica to unlock 100%. I know I need her to do my laundry, but I've already given her the maid outfit and finished the game (so no panties done as well). Every time she does the laundry, even if I tell her not too, she is wearing her maid outfit. Did I miss the option to get this unlocked because I was ahead of the curve with her or am I missing something?

See attached to see what I mean.
If You've all the game, and only need this achievement, I advice that is better take other Save complete, because You can't do it again, is lost, I posted the Saves in this page, You can change the name with notepad ;););)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
If You've all the game, and only need this achievement, I advice that is better take other Save complete, because You can't do it again, is lost, I posted the Saves in this page, You can change the name with notepad ;););)
Yeah, I saw the updated walkthrough you posted (I used an older one while playing) and I see it says "After 3 PICS" to continue. You can tell her to wear her outfit and panties for chores, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get that PIC/achievement later on if you tell her the right combo. Oh well, guess I'll download the save for next patch, because I don't want to do that all over again. Thanks for your insight.

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
I try to do Veronica event 6 at the Neon Lounge without panties, but each time there is a lock. What should I do before?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you! Hopefully Linux and Mac users find it helpful to them. :)
I'm giving the virtualbox thing a try; thanks for the guide. It's very heavyweight thought - I'd much rather run in a wine wrapper. But that doesn't work anymore since v0.7.7 seems to require DX11.

Desiato

Jul 4, 2018
I had the same problem with the screen resolution. Now i got it work after i installed platform update for win 7.
Here's the link

I don't know if it work with everyone

Does anyone understand winch component was causing the problem well enough to know if there's a similar fix for Vista? Update says I'm up to date, but I also have the "couldn't switch monitor resolution" problem.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes