Red469

May 18, 2018
This game is pretty enjoyable. The tips for each girl in their phone profile are pure genius. Given some of the obscure triggers for some of the events, this game would become very frustrating without those.
I agree totally, this is the first time that I have encountered someone like eric... still there was nothing more satisfying then to make that tool run, after he was dealt with is when the game became a bit more enjoyable, at least for me.
I chose the Wallet path to get rid of him...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm giving the virtualbox thing a try; thanks for the guide. It's very heavyweight thought - I'd much rather run in a wine wrapper. But that doesn't work anymore since v0.7.7 seems to require DX11.
You shouldn't run into any issues installing VB or a Windows VM on it. I know it won't work on my system because it's saying my BIOS doesn't have virtualization turned on (which I know not to be true). Yeah, I know it's a little cumbersome, but I couldn't think of any other way around getting it to run in Wine. I've tried that and Play On Linux in Linux Mint and I got nowhere with both, though my knowledge of Linux is limited.

Sadly, the version of VMware Workstation 11 I have won't run on Mac or Linux (though you could use VMware Fusion, however, it's not free). Otherwise I would have offered that instead of VB as it's much more user friendly and extremely easy to use. Not to mention, unlike VB, I like the fact that I can copy and paste from the host OS to the guest OS (and vice versa). But VB (AFAIK) doesn't allow you to do that. So copying to a flash drive and disconnecting it from the host OS and connecting it to the guest machine (VB has that option, but it's been so long since I've used it I can't remember where that's located) will do the trick. Unless you have a second computer, then you can just compress the folder using your favorite archiver and FTP the archived file from one computer to your guest OS..

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I try to do Veronica event 6 at the Neon Lounge without panties, but each time there is a lock. What should I do before?
You need ALL your needs -energy, stress & hygiene- at max value. Difficult set of requirements to meet (unless you're a big cheater) but it's quite possible with just a little forethought.
You'll know you've got it when the status smiley is wearing shades.

Reactions: RonnyBoy19

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
- Sunday - 12.00 AM – Beach - Status (Jealousy)
can't seem to trigger ashley's jealousy...who is she suppose to be jealous of?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The mom if I'm not mistaken. If you choose to "Check on mom", Ashley will swim over to you and her just as she decides to head back to the beach after a little helping hand.
thanks be nice if the walkthrough was more detailed oriented thanks.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone understand winch component was causing the problem well enough to know if there's a similar fix for Vista? Update says I'm up to date, but I also have the "couldn't switch monitor resolution" problem.
I've not tested Vista for this issue, but I will now.

*EDIT* Got the info you need.

Download the appropriate offline update for your computer...

Windows Vista DirectX 11 offline update for x86-based systems.

Windows Vista DirectX 11 offline update for x64-based systems.

x86 = 32-bit operating system
x64 = 64-bit operating system

To determine which architecture you're using...

1) Open Control Panel.
2) Click the "System" applet.
3) Under the "System" subheading, look at "System Type:" It will tell you if you're using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.

Restart your computer after you've installed the offline update and try playing MotH.

Please note: Extended support for Windows Vista ended on April 11, 2017. Which means there will no longer be system updates available for this OS.

Also, if you could, please let me know if this worked. Thank you!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So what happened to the regular official walkthroughs? They were nice and simple to follow.

Desiato

Jul 4, 2018
I've not tested Vista for this issue, but I will now.

*EDIT* Got the info you need.

Download the appropriate offline update for your computer...

Windows Vista DirectX 11 offline update for x86-based systems.

Windows Vista DirectX 11 offline update for x64-based systems.

x86 = 32-bit operating system
x64 = 64-bit operating system

To determine which architecture you're using...

1) Open Control Panel.
2) Click the "System" applet.
3) Under the "System" subheading, look at "System Type:" It will tell you if you're using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.

Restart your computer after you've installed the offline update and try playing MotH.

Please note: Extended support for Windows Vista ended on April 11, 2017. Which means there will no longer be system updates available for this OS.

Also, if you could, please let me know if this worked. Thank you!
I got a message that "this update does not apply to your system." I'm on a 32-bit Vista and downloaded the 32-bit version. I'm doing some Googling to see if I could be missing a prerequisite, but in the meantime, is there any sort of debug function or log file that could help?

Edit: the only listed prerequisite is SP2, which is installed.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Friday, July 6 comes the new version, with Debby, Veronica and if @Faerin has time to do all the events we will also have Ashley and Mom, or will come in the next versions, this is the events: -
Next Debby event.
Veronica beach event.
Veronica night time visit.
Claire night time visit.
Ashley beach event. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Faerin i have a question for you. How many more updates are you expecting realease or How much more time are you expecting to expent in this game before moving to the next project/game?

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin i have a question for you. How many more updates are you expecting realease or How much more time are you expecting to expent in this game before moving to the next project/game?
That's a good (and hard) question for me:

On one hand, MotH could be expanded almost indefinitely.
There's still so many storylines to finish and after that, I could easily add many more.

On the other hand I have learned a lot of new things from developing MotH and am excited to start the next project.
Originally I had 4 ideas, MotH being one of them and it was the "easiest" one to "test the water".
I had no idea if people actually would like to play my game(s) back then.
The other 3 are, in my opinion, a bit more ambitious and unique.

That being said, I will continue MotH for at least another 6-8 months to finish the current storylines.
After that, I will share my other ideas and let my Patrons vote, wether they want me to continue MotH or pursue one of those instead.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Faerin: Thanks Amigo, You’re the Best, always sharing with Us -- Ashley, what are you looking for? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: 132088_ashley.jpg :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
That's a good (and hard) question for me:

On one hand, MotH could be expanded almost indefinitely.
There's still so many storylines to finish and after that, I could easily add many more.

On the other hand I have learned a lot of new things from developing MotH and am excited to start the next project.
Originally I had 4 ideas, MotH being one of them and it was the "easiest" one to "test the water".
I had no idea if people actually would like to play my game(s) back then.
The other 3 are, in my opinion, a bit more ambitious and unique.

That being said, I will continue MotH for at least another 6-8 months to finish the current storylines.
After that, I will share my other ideas and let my Patrons vote, wether they want me to continue MotH or pursue one of those instead.
I had to ask, because games like"the Big Brother", are getting to big and takes to much time until the game gets to an interesting point and we have a "competition" in the game that's very dificult to beat and we only get to the fun/interesting part of the game after we beat him, and because of that is losing fans and myself one of them, so don't make the game to big or to dificult to get to the interesting part, so far so good to me. I have a proposition for an improvement, we should be able to fuck ashley in the morning when she sleeps with us after we fuck her the first time, or make a script to make it choose between we are able to fuck or she not in the mood for that.Thz and keep the fantastic work you have been doing

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes