Zal

May 5, 2017
Friday, July 6 comes the new version, with Debby, Veronica and if @Faerin has time to do all the events we will also have Ashley and Mom, or will come in the next versions, this is the events: -
Next Debby event.
Veronica beach event.
Veronica night time visit.
Claire night time visit.
Ashley beach event. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
UAU!!!!!!it should be a very good update!!!As always provided by our master FAERIN!!!!!
Keep up!!!!
Regards
Zal :cool::)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Faerin: Thanks Amigo, You’re the Best, always sharing with Us -- Ashley, what are you looking for? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 120673 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
im looking for something to eat big brother :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
That's a good (and hard) question for me:

On one hand, MotH could be expanded almost indefinitely.
There's still so many storylines to finish and after that, I could easily add many more.

On the other hand I have learned a lot of new things from developing MotH and am excited to start the next project.
Originally I had 4 ideas, MotH being one of them and it was the "easiest" one to "test the water".
I had no idea if people actually would like to play my game(s) back then.
The other 3 are, in my opinion, a bit more ambitious and unique.

That being said, I will continue MotH for at least another 6-8 months to finish the current storylines.
After that, I will share my other ideas and let my Patrons vote, wether they want me to continue MotH or pursue one of those instead.
TY for letting us know what the future holds. I would suggest however that you share your ideas for future projects a little bit sooner. Yes, I want to know what they are, but I also feel that it would give you more time to prepare any new project before finishing MotH. I do not look forward to the end of MotH, but when the time comes I also hope that whatever new project you start will come quickly and we don't have to wait for a long time before we see it.

Just a thought about the future. TY again for all this fun.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You shouldn't run into any issues installing VB or a Windows VM on it. I know it won't work on my system because it's saying my BIOS doesn't have virtualization turned on (which I know not to be true). Yeah, I know it's a little cumbersome, but I couldn't think of any other way around getting it to run in Wine. I've tried that and Play On Linux in Linux Mint and I got nowhere with both, though my knowledge of Linux is limited.

Sadly, the version of VMware Workstation 11 I have won't run on Mac or Linux (though you could use VMware Fusion, however, it's not free). Otherwise I would have offered that instead of VB as it's much more user friendly and extremely easy to use. Not to mention, unlike VB, I like the fact that I can copy and paste from the host OS to the guest OS (and vice versa). But VB (AFAIK) doesn't allow you to do that. So copying to a flash drive and disconnecting it from the host OS and connecting it to the guest machine (VB has that option, but it's been so long since I've used it I can't remember where that's located) will do the trick. Unless you have a second computer, then you can just compress the folder using your favorite archiver and FTP the archived file from one computer to your guest OS..
I had to jump through some hoops to get it to run, but now it runs. I installed the Extension Pack, then the Platform Update to fix the resolution issue.

Copy/Paste works between Host and Guest. Settings -> General -> Advanced -> Shared Clipboard.

You can also mount a folder from your Host, which eliminates the need for the flash drive. Run your VM, then in the Devices menu on the Host, select "Insert Guest Additions CD...", then install Guest Additions. Once you do that, you can go into Settings -> Shared Folders and add a folder to mount to Machine Folders.

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
Fun game. But I think the health club should be unlocked from the beginning.
and MC's private part seems a little unimpressive...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have MotH 0.7.7 working under Wine on the Mac! It's not in a Wineskin Winery wrapper, but command line wine. I expect it will work on Linux too.

Instructions for MacOS follow. For Linux, use these as a guide and muddle through. :cool:
The latest Wine Staging doesn't work. I had an older version, tried it, and that works. You need Wine Staging 2.21. Get it for OSX. For Linux or Android, start and drill down to your distro. Note - I say Android because there are Android builds there. I have no idea if they will work. If you want to try, start with wine 3.0 (the oldest version there). I also have no idea how to get MotH or saves to android, or if the interface will work.

If you're an advanced wine user and have multiple configurations, make sure you update WINEPREFIX to the one you want. If you don't know what this means, you can probably ignore it. More info .
  1. Install Wine Staging. Feel free to move the app wherever you want.
  2. Now you need to get winetricks from .
  3. Run Terminal. Run "sh" if your default shell is not bash.
  4. Winetricks will require a package called cabextract. To get that you need to install homebrew. If you already have it installed, skip to the next step. Run ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL )" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null
  5. brew install cabextract
  6. exit
  7. Launch Wine Staging. It will open a shell window in Terminal.
  8. cd to the location of winetricks. I put it next to Wine Staging.app.
  9. sh winetricks corefonts
  10. You need to install more things to get animations to run. sh winetricks devenum ffdshow quartz
  11. Select defaults for the install
  12. When you get "Completing the ffdshow Setup Wizard", select "Run video decoder configuration" and "Finish"
  13. Click "Tray, dialog & paths", then "Tray icons:" "None", "OK"

To run, double click Wine Staging.app. In the Terminal window that pops up, cd to the MotH location and type:
wine "man of the house.exe"

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Faerin: Thanks Amigo, You’re the Best, always sharing with Us -- Ashley, what are you looking for? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 120673 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Maybe she is looking for a sea serpent, or sea cucumber! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Man, I think she found.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks to @Faerin and our good Brother @Carlo S for another great picture.
That's said, I believe I know what she's searching for....
Just as you guys got to the beach, Ashley took you to a secluded spot. She started giving you the best blowjob of your life, you know, by really getting into it. Going all out, she caresses your balls with one hand, and massages your ass with the other. Then by design, she runs her finger across your butthole, causing you to not only empty yourself down her throat, but sending shivers running up your backbone at the same time.

Awhile after, she spots you walking hand in hand with Veronica. Her jealousy level rises, and she grabs you again taking you to the secluded spot once more. Now the picture here is her trying to see if you are hard, because of Veronica.
Of course with her looking at you like that, makes you instantly hard.
She then will pull your shorts off again, giving you the same treatment as before, so you will keep your mind off of the others for the day...….Lol!!

When she is done, you'll earn the Achievement...…."Deja Vu"...……………..Peace!!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone understand winch component was causing the problem well enough to know if there's a similar fix for Vista? Update says I'm up to date, but I also have the "couldn't switch monitor resolution" problem.
Time to join the rest of the world and venture into the 21st century! LOL
Vista wasn't even a good OS when it was the current one!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had to jump through some hoops to get it to run, but now it runs. I installed the Extension Pack, then the Platform Update to fix the resolution issue.

Copy/Paste works between Host and Guest. Settings -> General -> Advanced -> Shared Clipboard.

You can also mount a folder from your Host, which eliminates the need for the flash drive. Run your VM, then in the Devices menu on the Host, select "Insert Guest Additions CD...", then install Guest Additions. Once you do that, you can go into Settings -> Shared Folders and add a folder to mount to Machine Folders.
Thank you for the information. I'll make sure it gets included into the Mac/Linux guide. And sorry you had to go through all of that, but I'm glad that it worked! :)

I got a message that "this update does not apply to your system." I'm on a 32-bit Vista and downloaded the 32-bit version. I'm doing some Googling to see if I could be missing a prerequisite, but in the meantime, is there any sort of debug function or log file that could help?

Edit: the only listed prerequisite is SP2, which is installed.
Not for Windows Vista, unfortunately. And since updates aren't available for that OS anymore, I'm unable to help get you on your way. I've tried looking for offline updaters for Vista, but the only ones I've found (WSUS Offline and AutoPatcher) only work with Win7/8, 10, Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. So I couldn't install updates in VMware to see if there was anything you might be missing as far as system updates go. Every time I've tried, it failed (that's due to the end of extended support as of April of last year).

So the only thing you can do at the moment would be upgrade your OS to Win7. You can download a legitimate copy of Windows 7 here: though it's not going to come with a working product key. You would need a WAT (Windows Authentication Technology) remover to crack Win7. If you'd like my help with that, send me a PM and I'll help guide you.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
A Burt Bacharach and Hal David song springs to mind "The look of love", she looks so sexy.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have MotH 0.7.7 working under Wine on the Mac! It's not in a Wineskin Winery wrapper, but command line wine. I expect it will work on Linux too.

Instructions for MacOS follow. For Linux, use these as a guide and muddle through. :cool:
The latest Wine Staging doesn't work. I had an older version, tried it, and that works. You need Wine Staging 2.17. Get it for OSX. For Linux or Android, start and drill down to your distro. Note - I say Android because there are Android builds there. I have no idea if they will work. If you want to try, start with wine 3.0 (the oldest version there). I also have no idea how to get MotH or saves to android, or if the interface will work.

If you're an advanced wine user and have multiple configurations, make sure you update WINEPREFIX to the one you want. If you don't know what this means, you can probably ignore it. More info .
  1. Install Wine Staging. Feel free to move the app wherever you want.
  2. Now you need to get winetricks from .
  3. Run Terminal. Run "sh" if your default shell is not bash.
  4. Winetricks will require a package called cabextract. To get that you need to install homebrew. If you already have it installed, skip to the next step. Run ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL )" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null
  5. brew install cabextract
  6. exit
  7. Launch Wine Staging. It will open a shell window in Terminal.
  8. cd to the location of winetricks. I put it next to Wine Staging.app.
  9. sh winetricks corefonts
  10. You need to install more things to get animations to run. sh winetricks devenum ffdshow quartz
  11. Select defaults for the install
  12. When you get "Completing the ffdshow Setup Wizard", select "Run video decoder configuration" and "Finish"
  13. Click "Tray, dialog & paths", then "Tray icons:" "None", "OK"

To run, double click Wine Staging.app. In the Terminal window that pops up, cd to the MotH location and type:
wine "man of the house.exe"
Awesome!! Thank you! I'll add this to the Linux / Mac guide and credit you for the find! :)

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you Carlos! You are the man!
I'm so ready for another update for this game.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Ty again Brother @Carlo S for the sneackpek pic.
Speaking about the current topic, I Love this game and I want see a future....v2.0? Maybe is my own feeling but in my oppinion the plot It's just beggining. The main story has many things to answer. After played a bunch of adult games (20/30??) the most anoying thing is grinding (yes , almost all games have cheats but I don't like yo use them, It's like spoilers in a film, example: Titanic, I know How it ends but I want to feel the experience). Only Good games survive after 0.5 version, when the story progresses as you in the game and de fun beggins. I'm pretty sure i will enjoy every @Faerin games in the future, but if I was a dev I would wait to have a solid fan base and enought current to hire more staff for a new proyect and focus in it after finish the First one. Just my Feelings thoughts.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
That's a good (and hard) question for me:

On one hand, MotH could be expanded almost indefinitely.
There's still so many storylines to finish and after that, I could easily add many more.

On the other hand I have learned a lot of new things from developing MotH and am excited to start the next project.
Originally I had 4 ideas, MotH being one of them and it was the "easiest" one to "test the water".
I had no idea if people actually would like to play my game(s) back then.
The other 3 are, in my opinion, a bit more ambitious and unique.

That being said, I will continue MotH for at least another 6-8 months to finish the current storylines.
After that, I will share my other ideas and let my Patrons vote, wether they want me to continue MotH or pursue one of those instead.

streetwisedevil

Jun 23, 2018
I'm still stuck with progressing with Amy. I have the first item on the 'Love Triangle' achievement.
For Veronica I have all achievements expect for Grindmaster.

The hint is to talk with Amy and share a drink at Neon. But everytime she just goes back to work. Also giving Veronica chores, taking her to the room and use cuffs and blindfold does not trigger anything. No option to take a picture.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes