Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
On the new walkthrough it says to eavesdrop Mum at 21.00 not 22.00 (yep I still can't manage to progress yet), is this correct? And does she notice me leaving the Bathroom before or after this event?
Thanks again as always.
It happened to me too, the time is wrong I think... try starting at 20:00 and wait in 30 mins intervals til the conversation outside her room starts, you catch her talking on her mobile with your aunt.
It happens at 22:00.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Thanks to you both.

Edit 19.10 tonight. Yes!!!!!! Finally got somewhere.

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I wish there was some content for Veronica, she's a cunt and while the ass spanking is rewarding a BJ or some "forced" HJ or lapdances would be great.
I would prefere some more creative punishments instead of BJ or HJ. Nearly every game uses this standard route, so it got very boring. *vote for inovation*

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think in the new version comes with many paths for each character, I'm thinking it because this way everyone can go further in the game, and become equal with someone that have more history till now. But only @Faerin, can answer it.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I would prefere some more creative punishments instead of BJ or HJ. Nearly every game uses this standard route, so it got very boring. *vote for inovation*
I like your idea, but think that not sex scenes too, maybe Her surrender for MC in a good way;), @Faerin think in something :), please ;);):)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
So far I have liked the way Faerin have developed the story. Instead of following that too often seen storyline in which MC gets into pants of every female around within a week, he haven't get into anyone's. Ashley have charmed herself into MC's pants and bed. So it's a refreshing exception. And what comes to that idea "bitch have to be punished", why? Unpunished bitches plotting against protagonist and looking so good are much more fun than sånking-BDSM-BJ-HJ-Oh-Dominate-Me-So-Hard-Master-parties...

(and then this hemline of the skirt: i meant: hem of the skirt/kilt over knee = showing knees. not hiding. native user of broken english, you know...)

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Who is the focus of the next update?
Next update focusses on some more Veronica and Mom content, as well as a load of bugfixes and hopefully (if I still have time) some additional global content (maybe some jobs/events), but that depends on how busy work is this week.

I like your idea, but think that not sex scenes too, maybe Her surrender for MC in a good way;), @Faerin think in something :), please ;);):)
Next update will reveal a bit more about the way her story will unfold ;)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin Does it include also more clothes? ;) Not only for Ashley developing serious case of cold but also Mom should go Mall and visit a couple shops for some more comfortable clothes for home nights. Even a workaholic businesswoman shouldn't take so much work to home that she needs to have video conferences even in evenings business suit on... And how about adding a few shops more to Mall? Or something to buy into existing ones?? For example adding one more computer game to buy would be a nice surprise. For example a game named Man of The House... :D

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Does it include also more clothes? ;) Not only for Ashley developing serious case of cold but also Mom should go Mall and visit a couple shops for some more comfortable clothes for home nights. Even a workaholic businesswoman shouldn't take so much work to home that she needs to have video conferences even in evenings business suit on... And how about adding a few shops more to Mall? Or something to buy into existing ones?? For example adding one more computer game to buy would be a nice surprise. For example a game named Man of The House... :D
All great ideas and definitely on my list! More clothes, more items, more shops, etc. that's something that I've been planning on for a while now, but the UI/engine updates and bug fixes have been taking a lot more time than I anticipated to be honest ;)
After next update, things will finally be a bit more stable and finished and I will use the extra time for adding stuff like that for sure!

Everyone here is always giving more work to @Faerin :eek:, including me. Well everyone likes you @Faerin ;), for sure.:cool::)
Thanks a lot for the support @Carlo S!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes