Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Make sure you played and (to be sure ) saved the game once, that will create the folder.
If you can't find the locallow folder make sure that "show hidden files and folders" is checked under your folder options.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
dont worry my sexy nova im going to try to balance you next i always wanted to fuck a ghost since im a ghost fucker
I have terrible balance though! thats why i have a cloak.. so people cant see when i fall all over the place.
Hello! You saw the picture, good one, Yeah!
Oh yeah, very nice! i might have to practice some yoga myself now! might help with my bad back and knees.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have terrible balance though! thats why i have a cloak.. so people cant see when i fall all over the place.

Oh yeah, very nice! i might have to practice some yoga myself now! might help with my bad back and knees.
If need Help let me know Sister, your good Brother is here ;):):)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Mom from this game slowly becomes my favorite character of all the games here. She's so hot :heartcoveredeyes: and there is something in her that attracts me so much. Man i'm crazy for milfs, but again there are Veronica and Ashley who are also hot as fuck. This game is so great, love it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mom from this game slowly becomes my favorite character of all the games here. She's so hot :heartcoveredeyes: and there is something in her that attracts me so much. Man i'm crazy for milfs, but again there are Veronica and Ashley who are also hot as fuck. This game is so great, love it.
yeah i would love playing the mom and ashleys donuts

Reactions: SpookyDonut
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes