Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Okay so we are on the same page here. You got mom, and I babysit Veronica together with that sweet coworker of her. XD

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: I never forget to thank someone, Faerin, someone like you, it's always nice to meet you, me and many players here are impressed. You're always here helping, talking and showing off your great work. But now I must tell you, thank you for sharing this beautiful picture with us. When someone is good, always will be the best, you are the Guy. ;):):)

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin: I never forget to thank someone, Faerin, someone like you, it's always nice to meet you, me and many players here are impressed. You're always here helping, talking and showing off your great work. But now I must tell you, thank you for sharing this beautiful picture with us. When someone is good, always will be the best, you are the Guy. ;):):)
Thanks a lot, like I said when this started 3 months ago: I really value the players' opinions and all the feedback you guys give me has already made the game a lot better and I really appreciate it!
I never expected this much interesest and support and it has made me spend way more time on developing this game than I originally planned for (in a good way)!

Also on a more personal note: thank you so much for your enthousiasm, commitment and help with promoting the game and answering people's questions in this thread @Carlo S! I really appreciate it!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin Hey, Faerin, time for today's tease here and now. What the crowd have to expect within/after 60 hours-or-so! Please the crowd and crowd will be pleased (and talking and spreading the word and ... pleased)

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes