Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: I ask again, You're thinking play this game now, the next version promise good things, I can't wait for see what is coming.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior: I ask again, You're thinking play this game now, the next version promise good things, I can't wait for see what is coming.
When is this new version dropping? Cause i got a party to host in the weekend.:)
If it drops before that i might get to play it. So busy getting this party done.
(Sorry for not checking thread for date peeps)

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When is this new version dropping? Cause i got a party to host in the weekend.:)
If it drops before that i might get to play it. So busy getting this party done.
(Sorry for not checking thread for date peeps)
If You'll can play, this game is the one that I think nobody go regret ;):):)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I gotta admit this should get a bit more attention, everyone is focused on BigBrother and is not that good... this game has a lot of sandbox elements that IMO are gonna give this one a better end.

The ability to see messages on the characters mobile, being able to travel and leave the house, having stats to raise. This one is a good one, I might as well take my patreon bid off Big Brother and put it here... will wait for Big Brother next release (promised to let the guy travel outside the damn house) and I'll rethink it. Liking this one better.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I gotta admit this should get a bit more attention, everyone is focused on BigBrother and is not that good... this game has a lot of sandbox elements that IMO are gonna give this one a better end.

The ability to see messages on the characters mobile, being able to travel and leave the house, having stats to raise. This one is a good one, I might as well take my patreon bid off Big Brother and put it here... will wait for Big Brother next release (promised to let the guy travel outside the damn house) and I'll rethink it. Liking this one better.
If You can believe me, Friend, You'll not regret @Faerin is doing a Great work, You can see in the thread what everyone talk about Him and about the game ;):):).

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is it official art from the next version? :eek:
P.S.: Btw, next version will be 0.5.7 or 0.6?
Yes it is, next version will be 0.5.7, which in all honesty won't be a huge upgrade, due to limited time because of RL work.

@Faerin liked this post.Hmm Congrats @Faerin you are a pirate now:cool:.
Actually I shared it, I figured you guys give me to much useful feedback, you deserve a treat every now and then (even though you are all a bunch of evil pirates! :p)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes