Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Would love to, but unfortunately am still at work, so I'mafraid you'll have to wait till the new version...
Don't want to spoil too much either, as there are not that many new events in this update and some surprises are nice too! ;)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hello im stuck to last picture of ashley how to get that and im glad to see that Faerin game here get a lot of comments and i hope someone support him as i say before this game is cool and gone be better every update after the twist this is second game i support.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
the best way if i got stuck is to go back like 20 page and read what ppl has writen as many times is allways the same q over and over again.
And the best side is to fine out is what Faerin planing to do with the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello im stuck to last picture of ashley how to get that and im glad to see that Faerin game here get a lot of comments and i hope someone support him as i say before this game is cool and gone be better every update after the twist this is second game i support.
I will give you a hint, some quests are tied to other quests even if they are done or not.

So either go back and read about it or keep playing for the surprise.

AndroidDX

Dec 4, 2016
I got the Ashley last picture on Day 55 when Ashley text me about "Look at how cute Sophie's ass is? :heartcoveredeyes:

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
For the last picture raise the sophie love (5 Max) by going to the gym at 14:00 and talking to her, after reaching 5 love points ashley will send it to you on the next saturday( i got in the foyer around 12:00 or 13:00)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is he talking about the 2nd pic or the last pic?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
For the last picture raise the sophie love (5 Max) by going to the gym at 14:00 and talking to her, after reaching 5 love points ashley will send it to you on the next saturday( i got in the foyer around 12:00 or 13:00)
Thanks for the answer im gone try that god thing i dont use cheats my sophie love lv was 3 i need 2 more.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Btw: What are criteria for a game to be a "Popular Game" in this Forum? Shouldn't this be one of those too? Not that I want everyone rush in to fill this thread but still...

Reactions: Faerin

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Would love to, but unfortunately am still at work, so I'mafraid you'll have to wait till the new version...
Don't want to spoil too much either, as there are not that many new events in this update and some surprises are nice too! ;)
@Faerin Wait, what? I thought this episode was supposed to have a lot of content updates since the last one didn't and was more tech related? Am I mis-remembering and confusing your great game with another? :(

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes