Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
So am I alone in thinking that the Superhero mentioned at the diner table is actually the mother? She gives me a Clark Kent vibe with the glasses, and the long hours she spends away from home? Could be totally wrong of course :p

Reactions: Kalf

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
im thinking it'll hopefully be a very hot and sexy Gal Gadot Wonder Woman type that we can seduce.

still waiting on @Faerin to quit teasing us and gives us more officer Debby :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
So am I alone in thinking that the Superhero mentioned at the diner table is actually the mother? She gives me a Clark Kent vibe with the glasses, and the long hours she spends away from home? Could be totally wrong of course :p
If the Hero is the Mom, I need many help, for sure :p:heartcoveredeyes:;)

Reactions: Zal

petedragon

May 4, 2017
im thinking it'll hopefully be a very hot and sexy Gal Gadot Wonder Woman type that we can seduce.

still waiting on @Faerin to quit teasing us and gives us more officer Debby :)
Dont forget Amy or Valerie and Sophie. If he gets any busier a certain appendage may drop off.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hey everyone
Is there possible to create a walk thread about this game with all achievments ?
I'm running thru all the pages seeking why i didn't have a photo from ashley yet as i've got 49 hearts and 3 stars, nothing with veronica yet and still a boring night with foot massage or sleep clothed like 10 times.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Hey everyone
Is there possible to create a walk thread about this game with all achievments ?
I'm running thru all the pages seeking why i didn't have a photo from ashley yet as i've got 49 hearts and 3 stars, nothing with veronica yet and still a boring night with foot massage or sleep clothed like 10 times.
Did you check the walkthrough at the op?

Reactions: a1fox3 and jande21

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If you're counting hours then more like 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, ... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ;)

Last time it was almost Saturday in my timezone before I got new version...
It's previous, countdown;) Made to wait;):)

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Is it actually coming out soon? i don't want to get let down

A neighbor and daughter is supposed to be in the apartment in future versions, so that is a possibility as well.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is it actually coming out soon? i don't want to get let down

A neighbor and daughter is supposed to be in the apartment in future versions, so that is a possibility as well.
Tomorrow comes the new version, and I think, the Hero is someone, that can't be any attention about Her, for no suspicion, Sophia maybe. ;):):)

Reactions: Animal-Gx

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Still no advance with Veronica, just the coffee event, nothing else

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read take a coffee at 00, take a coffee at 3am... i used to go to sleep at 22, but sis or mom came.
Does i need to close the door then reject sis to get Veronica call ?
Does it need to be the same day i spied on her ?
Does it need to be on saturday ?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes