Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Its fine most people here have differant names on patreon plus them knowing our name here does not effect anything. And finally thres more than one guy here supporting this dev
For sure, but @Faerin is a Great Guy, I hope...:closedeyesmile:;):)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So am I alone in thinking that the Superhero mentioned at the diner table is actually the mother? She gives me a Clark Kent vibe with the glasses, and the long hours she spends away from home? Could be totally wrong of course :p
You're not alone. Mom was the first one that popped into my hear the second I read that line come up. As you mentioned the glasses and general vibe from her made tthatpretty instantenous. Having a 'rescue' later on by the hero could also be an incognito way for her to take things further without him knowing it was her directly.

I love the mom, I just wish her mouth was a little wider so not quite fish lips when she smiled. :(

D

Deleted member 42

I'd really appreciate it if someone linked me a a save from the beginning of the latest version because somehow my old save is corrupted

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
do we have an updated walkthrough for ?
Yeah, I'm having a heckuva time figuring out what I need to do different to progress with mom's latest stuff. I keep doing chores (well, Veronica is, lol) and such and I'm gaining points, so I assume at some point something else will trigger?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I can't think of her name atm since the game not on this PC. I just think that the girl at the front desk of the gym looks wayyyyyyyyyyyy better without make up. I hope when we get the chance she doesnt have it on and more like her athletic look.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes