thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
did anyone find how to do mom's new achivements ?
when you have 40/40 love and arousal, you can sleep naked till 7 am with letting the door slide open, mom will enter and look at her son's erection and masturbation. But I can't find how to do the last one :'( I'm 3/4 special

Last edited:
Reactions: JR81

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have a question, too, for a change. I don't know, maybe it was already discussed before, because it's actually from the previous version. It's about the save file that Faerin provided with that version. There was one Ashley's selfie achievement missing from there and I couldn't trigger it later, either. Im talking about this one:

capture_001_30092017_000525.png

Does anyone know about it? Has anyone triggered it?
I can't find it in the walkthrough, because it's either missing there or not described well enough to recognize as something new. I thought I triggered everything in the walkthrough, but I guess I missed something somewhere.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have a question, too, for a change. I don't know, maybe it was already discussed before, because it's actually from the previous version. It's about the save file that Faerin provided with that version. There was one Ashley's selfie achievement missing from there and I couldn't trigger it later, either. Im talking about this one:

View attachment 23627

Does anyone know about it? Has anyone triggered it?
I can't find it in the walkthrough, because it's either missing there or not described well enough to recognize as something new. I thought I triggered everything in the walkthrough, but I guess I missed something somewhere.
Look what I'm saying in the previous post

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes