Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I'm not sure what to do with this new event

Thanks to your generosity, Sophia was finally able to afford workout shoes!

I'm already got the five points with her and received the picture from Ashley, was that it or was there something more.
That is just @Faerin 's humour. In version V0.5.6 you saw Sophia in the gym working out without footwear. Some people mentioned that they like her to have shoes and now she got some.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I think I find a bug, on the roof during weekday after i managed once to trigger the new scen, when I wanted to do it again another day, the dialogue freez and could not doing anything after. I had to quite the game.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I just download the v0.5.7, but main menu is say v0.5.6?
It is V0.5.7. Looks like @Faerin forgot to change that.
Yes, my bad, I did forget to change it!

Looks like everybody is stuck with Mom's 4th trigger
Let me check this, to make sure this isn't a bug, I'll get back to you guys in a few minutes.

I'm not sure what to do with this new event
Thanks to your generosity, Sophia was finally able to afford workout shoes!
That is just @Faerin 's humour.
Indeed...or at least attempt at ;)

I think I find a bug, on the roof during weekday after i managed once to trigger the new scen, when I wanted to do it again another day, the dialogue freez and could not doing anything after. I had to quite the game.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll check that out!

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Does the last star event for mom not trigger or am I missing something. I got the last scene with her coming into my room in the morning (appears to be a one time only trigger). Was that the star event or is their something more?
You didn't read the comment above your post then?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Faerin

Something else for your list:
1. Mom's arousal points are back to '???' instead of the actual number in the achievements until you max them out to 40.
2. New yoga event sentence reads: 'Wow I can't believe how close I am to toucher her pussy right now!
3. New yoga event sentence: 'Uhm...thanks honey...for the, uhm...help!' should not be in brackets in my opinion.

Reactions: Faerin

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You didn't read the comment above your post then?
I was typing my post and I saw a new message trigger but didn't reload before posting. LOL deleted comment immediately after realizing it had been addressed.

Mac3

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance. How do you save? I see the lock on the main screen. Wondering if you can save games.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
I was typing my post and I saw a new message trigger but didn't reload before posting. LOL deleted comment immediately after realizing it had been addressed.
My response was a bit sharp, like a few here frustrated with trying to trigger the event :)

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
@Faerin

1. Mom's arousal points are back to '???' instead of the actual number in the achievements until you max them out to 40.
2. New yoga event sentence reads: 'Wow I can't believe how close I am to toucher her pussy right now!
3. New yoga event sentence: 'Uhm...thanks honey...for the, uhm...help!' should not be in brackets in my opinion.
arousel starts to show and checkmarks once you get to 40 arousal, I imagine it's ??? becuase you technically never see the phone event if you start from an old save in the new version.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin

Thanks a lot, that really helps!

@Everyone: about the events, I just checked them and they work as intended when I test them.
Here are some pointers:

The yoga event can be triggered when mom has at least 30 arousal, if you complete the event you will be rewarded with the 3th star.

The bedroom event should only trigger once you have the 3 stars (and does as far as I can tell) and will award you the fourth star.

Please let me know if you manage to get both events and max stats, if it does turn out there is a bug I'll make a hotfix for this tomorrow.
Off to bed for now, so I'll reply to any questions a bit later!
Goodnight/day all!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

@Everyone: about the events, I just checked them and they work as intended when I test them.
Here are some pointers:

The yoga event can be triggered when mom has at least 30 arousal, if you complete the event you will be rewarded with the 3th star.

The bedroom event should only trigger once you have the 3 stars (and does as far as I can tell) and will award you the fourth star.

Please let me know if you manage to get both events and max stats, if it does turn out there is a bug I'll make a hotfix for this tomorrow.
Goodnight/day all!
Sorry, but the fourth star did not trigger for me after the bedroom event and I did it after the complete new yoga part.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
anyone found this
Added a very cool (if I may so myself) bonus scene after one of the new events. ?????

M

MantisK

Here are some pointers:

Goodnight/day all!
Is there any way you can move the SAVE from under appdata to in the folder of game? I keep my games on an external HD so I can use them on multiple devices, not having portable saves messes everything up.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes