3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Keep getting phone notifications for points for Amy/Sophia, but without them in my phone message list or contacts, it's impossible to view the messages or see the points.

Reactions: Faerin

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
4th Star didn't trigger. Also are all the ??? achievements actually in the game atm, or placeholders for future events, ie I seem to be missing a lot of Ashley for example despite maxed stats with her.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ok I have to be missing something and can not figure out the last star.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HELLO CAN you please upload your save file? or at least tell me how i can manage to get 100% with veronika? (Also after touching her pussy in CLUB she is not there anymore when i take off her panties as punishment" its OK? or some bug?. THNX for reply.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Lowkey one of the best game being developed right now (Obviously not as good as games like Summertime Saga though), early development was slow but creator is picking up the pace and the game is going the way it was intended to go (On opposite to some game like Big Brother who changed the game direction because of backlash), As long as the creator keeps going where he wanted to go we'll have a nice game. I'll be looking forward to this game from now on and I'll be supporting on Patreon. I'd love it if the creator would add some hint for events at some times, for exemple when you massage mom at night she'd say something like ''Hmmmm, this feels good, would be even better with some wine'' <(That's an exemple)>

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
4th Star didn't trigger. Also are all the ??? achievements actually in the game atm, or placeholders for future events, ie I seem to be missing a lot of Ashley for example despite maxed stats with her.
Did you use the cheat method to raise stats or play the game through? Some scenes *only* trigger if you work your way through the quest-line. So if you didn't actually play it from the ground up, go back and try that and you should get everything.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Did you use the cheat method to raise stats or play the game through? Some scenes *only* trigger if you work your way through the quest-line. So if you didn't actually play it from the ground up, go back and try that and you should get everything.
Both, I think it may be due to using an old save since an earlier version, as I've noticed a few times achievements going missing that I'd already done previously.

Update: Yup, that's what it was, an old save didn't have my prev achievs. I've borrowed another save file and updated it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes