a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So no one has been able to get that 4th star yet.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes, my bad, I did forget to change it!

Let me check this, to make sure this isn't a bug, I'll get back to you guys in a few minutes.
did you say that you are going to make the game be able load saved games automatically because i know ive been asking you about the location of the save files and you been saying something it might being hidden i really like this game and i dont know how to make something not hidden the obvious choice would to make the game be able to have that save feature built in the game so you dont have re do the game each release even if you saved it

Reactions: Faerin

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here is the easy way.

In the search bar (click on the windows button at the bottom) type in %appdata% then click on Roaming and when it opens look at the top and click on AppData and then open up the LocalLow folder and then open the Faerin folder.
i wish i could jump through this computer and kiss you all over for doing this for me

Reactions: Faerin and a1fox3

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Just wanted to try out this game... Can any generous person tell me if any intercourse scenes are present at the moment or not?

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
I am not able to do yoga with mom, she says exercises are advanced and to join on Saturday , what am i doing wrong?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I am not able to do yoga with mom, she says exercises are advanced and to join on Saturday , what am i doing wrong?
You have to choose the other option. Just asking if there's anything she needs. Do not choose wanting to join her.

Reactions: karan121

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sorry, I have very much troubles here, for this reason the late Walkthrough: Walkthrough 0.5.7 ( Two Versions )
Thanks for this, Carlo!

I have a question about this one though:
- (22.00 Hrs) New event – Listen the conversation (New option Mom and Aunt in the phone open another option 7.00AM) -

What is this exactly? It feels like everytime I was in Mom's room at 22.00, all that happened is just peeking at her drying her hair and confessed that I was peeking. Is there anything new/different?

Reactions: Nalex

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Damn that 4rth star with mom is hard to find. lmao
If anyone finds it please let me know. haha
I've tried pretty much everything so I guess it would be a selfie on the phone but what are the prerequisite, I have no idea.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Thanks for this, Carlo!

I have a question about this one though:
- (22.00 Hrs) New event – Listen the conversation (New option Mom and Aunt in the phone open another option 7.00AM) -

What is this exactly? It feels like everytime I was in Mom's room at 22.00, all that happened is just peeking at her drying her hair and confessed that I was peeking. Is there anything new/different?
You need mom affection at 30 or something like that to trigger that discussion with the aunt at 22:00. That will then unlock mom Lust stat.

Reactions: Skylaroo

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm missing one full veronica event since last version, I already had her dressed as a maid doing all chores in the house, and now I already made her take off her panties and already had the event with Amy at the nightclub

I'm out of ideas on what I'm missing, any light?

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I'm missing one full veronica event since last version, I already had her dressed as a maid doing all chores in the house, and now I already made her take off her panties and already had the event with Amy at the nightclub

I'm out of ideas on what I'm missing, any light?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes