TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Damn that 4rth star with mom is hard to find. lmao
If anyone finds it please let me know. haha
I've tried pretty much everything so I guess it would be a selfie on the phone but what are the prerequisite, I have no idea.
I think it's a bug. I believe it should give you the 4th star after the morning jerk off scene.

Reactions: Faerin

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Yea, I am inclined to believe that it is a bug of some sort. I tried and retried to get that 4th star to trigger but nothing I did or order I did it in seems to matter. Still very much enjoying this one. That said would love to see some more Ashley, I mean she is very ready to move on to something other than just a bj. :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Too many people missing the 4th star, that means the cheat sistem is not working well.
I miss the 4th star to, also the 2 Ashley photo in bikini.
Normally we have to get the 3th star during help yoga and the 4th when mom enter your room.
The missing star is the 3th during yoga help.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Too many people missing the 4th star, that means the cheat sistem is not working well.
Normally we have to get the 3th star during help yoga and the 4th when mom enter your room.
I think it's better to increase arousal first at 40 then do the bedroom scene.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmm you know whats funny? I'm surprised this game not part of popular games section. They was talking about superhero in this but this thread already got more post than SuperPowered a game about super powers. lol

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
4th Star didn't trigger. Also are all the ??? achievements actually in the game atm, or placeholders for future events, ie I seem to be missing a lot of Ashley for example despite maxed stats with her.
Yes, all the ??? marked events are currently in the game.

The missing star is the 3th during yoga help.
For me the yoga-event star triggered, the bedroom star did not. Also I did not use the cheat system, so I don't think that's the issue here. You can't get Ashley's bikini photos if you already have triggered 'Sophia's ass' by the way. Unless @Faerin changed that with V0.5.7.

I think it's better to increase arousal first at 40 then do the bedroom scene.
Arousal was at 38 when I triggered the bedroom scene the first time. Did reload a save and tried again at 40 with no success.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
how to save the game ? work out or charisma ?
Save/load: use your in-game phone; bottom row; arrow down = save; arrow up = load
Work out: talk to Mom while she is doing yoga alone on the roof; will unlock the gym
Charisma: go to the mall and buy the perfume

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
View attachment 23686

I got 26/28 photo from Ashley, Sophia ass (the last one) included. Miss the 2 Ashley bikini photo.
That's no bug. You can actually screw up some achievements. Happened to me also because I received 'Sophia's ass' before Ashley's bikini pics. Only works the other way round, first bikini then ass. If you want that achievement you have to start a new game.

EDIT:

Last question so far.
What to do with Workout outfit? Tryed to give mom but can't figure how.
It is automatically used in the 'Yoga buddies' event.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes