Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Everyone: thanks for all the feedback, I might not reply to everything directly, but I am adding all bugs/comments to my list and will fix all of them (hopefully for the next update).

In the meantime, as requested by @fullreview , here's a 100% save of the current version, with all achievements and images! (This might be a good starting point for the next update, to make sure everything is back on track!)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
maybe it is a little bit too early for that. But can the guys, with keen eyes start to identify the assets? I'm dying here to create some FanArt.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm a bit confused, because savegames should automatically work right now, because the folder is the same as previous version. Could some of you let me know if this is or isn't working for you?
I just ran the game and my save games from the last game work without me having to move them.
(This was yesterday after downloading the new game.)

Reactions: Faerin

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Old bug if it's not on your list.
Still loses 16:9 aspect if you tab out and back in on a resolution higher than what you have set. eg Playing fullscreen at 1920x1080 on 1920x1200 native monitors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even easier is to search or run (winkey+R): %appdata%\..\locallow\faerin
Gets you directly there.
Yes it is but a lot of players don't seem to be able to figure that out and I have my windows hot key is disabled because I hit it a lot in other games and it screws up my game play.
I started a long time ago use simple to understand ways to get things done and it seems to work out better that way.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Question, after downloading the game, and running it. It still says version 5.6. Now did I do something wrong or is it 5.7?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm putting again the Walkthrough with PDF version only, because the Word have some issues. Walkthrough v. 0.5.7 . PDF

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Everyone: thanks for all the feedback, I might not reply to everything directly, but I am adding all bugs/comments to my list and will fix all of them (hopefully for the next update).

In the meantime, as requested by @fullreview , here's a 100% save of the current version, with all achievements and images! (This might be a good starting point for the next update, to make sure everything is back on track!)
...and that's what makes you awesome!

Just one tiny question: is it possible to alter the MCs name in this save somehow? Whenever it is possible I name the MC Jack. He has to be called Jack. I know I'm weird... But it is likely that I will start a new playthrough anyway so I'm asking this more out of curiosity.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Question, after downloading the game, and running it. It still says version 5.6. Now did I do something wrong or is it 5.7?
Was already asked multiple times. Please take a look at the previous page of this thread to find the answer.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
...and that's what makes you awesome!
Flattery will get you nowhere!
Here's a savegame with the name changed ;)

Background info:
Basically the save file is completely editable (just plain XML), so just open it with any XML (or text) editor and you should find it (at the top). For those that are interested: this is also a way of getting 100% in your own savegame, if you missed an achievement or anything.

I orignally wanted to decrypt them, but I figured since there's the cheat console anyway, you might as well do your own "hacking" too! ;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Flattery will get you nowhere!
Here's a savegame with the name changed ;)
***snip***
Thank you and I just created a Patreon account to support you. Unfortunately only lowest tier but I hope to increase it to 5$ per month with beginning of next year.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i got ashley to sleep with me in the night after a horror movie but the walktrough says that on 21:00 there needs to be a shower scene with ashley. Problem is i wont get it cause ashley is in the bathroom and if i peek i see nothing. What am i doing wrong?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes