Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So i got ashley to sleep with me in the night after a horror movie but the walktrough says that on 21:00 there needs to be a shower scene with ashley. Problem is i wont get it cause ashley is in the bathroom and if i peek i see nothing. What am i doing wrong?
Sounds like either the relationship stats are still to low or you have to finish some other event first. You will notice when the bathroom event starts to happen because there will be a message as soon as you enter the floor in front of it at 21:00.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin did you finished mom route first then veronica or vice versa?.I think most of the guys here completed veronica route first then mom route.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Sounds like either the relationship stats are still to low or you have to finish some other event first. You will notice when the bathroom event starts to happen because there will be a message as soon as you enter the floor in front of it at 21:00.
My relationship is on 76 hearts. Do you need to finish other events for the mom or veronica to trigger it?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
thanks for sharing team, and thanks for the walkthrough, but i can't have access to mom 2 events (number 2 and 3)...

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
sorry if im asking a question already answered, but i cant get the maid outfit to appear in the store. i have advanced time in the cheat mode if that has anything to do with it. also the only chore the mom seems to give is to do laundry. any fix?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
No, the progress with mom and Veronica shouldn't matter. Do you miss other achievements with Ashley?
3/6 for the extra lessons done, 0/3 for internet, 0/3 bath event, 2/6 for the scary movie, 1/6 for selfies, and now 1/2 for grindmaster. I honestly have no idea how to progress Ashley cause i think i already did everything.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
@Faerin did you finished mom route first then veronica or vice versa?.I think most of the guys here completed veronica route first then mom route.
I think that that guy @Faerin, which You mention, have no clue how to play this game, so do not bother him, coz We shall have endles questioning ... and he doesnt know where to look for answers :p

eg
...I am confused and I must say completely ... I am moving all fucking day in the house ... have and take a bath and showering several times ...brushing my teeth nobody knows how many times, ...but still can not find simple Toilet ...and, did I have to say, I am in a hurry

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
3/6 for the extra lessons done, 0/3 for internet, 0/3 bath event, 2/6 for the scary movie, 1/6 for selfies, and now 1/2 for grindmaster. I honestly have no idea how to progress Ashley cause i think i already did everything.
I see what is missing now. You need to watch romantic movies with Ashley until she kisses you afterwards. From there on everything else should fall into place. Complete the 'Extra lessons' event chain first. 'Internet exploring', 'Splish-splash' (bath event) and 'Scary movie' can progress simultaneously as far as I can remember.

Edited edit: most pics of the 'Say cheese!' achievement are part of other achievements, except: 'Bikini shopping' (#1 of 6) and 'Sophia's ass' (#6 of 6)

Last edited:
Reactions: zach36

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I see what is missing now. You need to watch romantic movies with Ashley until she kisses you afterwards. From there on everything else should fall into place. Complete the 'Extra lessons' event chain first. 'Internet exploring', 'Splish-splash' (bath event) and 'Scary movie' can progress simultaneously as far as I can remember.

Edit: almost all selfies are part of the events
and thanks, i got it after doing the romance movie 3 more times.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Faerin By the way great job with this update. So far, every update has been great, especially loved yoga event with mom in this update. Also Veronica event was great, that club scene with her, and her without panties :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin and namilab
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes