dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
So, how many times on the last four pages do we have exactly the same questions asked and answered? :rolleyes:

/am I wright? ... what is reward if I am?...and, please, where to put those Fearins save-file?, shall I unpak it first?, if Yes with what? ...and where Veronica hide her panties ... I looked several times but she does not wear it/

Reactions: Penfold Mole

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The bit with Veronica in the club gave me a roller-coaster of emotions.
At first I was like "YES. Make sure you lick your fingers in front of her when you're done"
Then Amy came along and I was like "NOOOO"
Then I was like "YES. This could be even better. Just don't forget to lick your fingers in front of her when you're done"
Then Veronica left and I was like "Aww. Well, at least don't forget to lick your fingers"
Then Amy did what she did and didn't even share and I was like "You know what. FUCK YOU AMY! YOU SPOILED EVERYTHING!"

Now I could have accepted it if she'd at least shared. It wouldn't have been as good for me as having Veronica watch him have a taste, but still good. But NO, she had to go and be a selfish bitch and she even had the audacity to talk about sharing.

*sigh*

Reactions: Ozygator and Faerin

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
what is the point special in grindmaster (veronica #6 and mom #4)? what should I do to complete it? thank you

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
I am trying so hard to like this game, but it is too grinding, try to play without playthrough but it is absolutely impossible and even with it is complicated, there is no sex, the mom has no personality whatsoever and the sisters are copies of the same characters that in all these games, innocent younger sister, slutty bitchy big sister, what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Arcane666

spinal

Aug 14, 2017
so i just downloaded this and every time i start it i get a white screen.
is anyone else getting this and how do i fix it?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I am trying so hard to like this game, but it is too grinding, try to play without playthrough but it is absolutely impossible and even with it is complicated, there is no sex, the mom has no personality whatsoever and the sisters are copies of the same characters that in all these games, innocent younger sister, slutty bitchy big sister, what am I doing wrong?
Try another mindset. No, seriously. It's true, that there is a big chunk of grind in the beginning. But this is just normal on a statbased game. So bear with it, this isn't a shooter where the action is right at the beginning. The Archetypes may be the same, but Faerin used some nice turns to make them fresh again. Like Ashly taking the initiative or the MC learning, why Veronica has this bitchi attitude. ANd the mother, yeah, we will see, how Faerin take her.

Reactions: Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
what is the point special in grindmaster (veronica #6 and mom #4)? what should I do to complete it? thank you
Veronica's special points should unlock without problem, at least they did for me. Currently it seems you can't unlock Mom's fourth star if you use a save from the V0.5.6. It should trigger if you made a new playthrough, or you simply use the 100% savegame @Faerin posted if you don't want to start again. Look for it at previous pages.

Should you be able to unlock all of the pictures in the current build? Or are there a lot that aren't available yet?
Yes, you should be able to unlock everything in the current build.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have all the achievements I was just wondering if there were any scenes that did not have achievements
Well when you have major scenes it will be an achievements and yes there are minor scenes that lead up to the major achievement scenes.
Once you get the achievements then you have seen all the new major and minor scenes added to the game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't trigger any events at 6 AM with mom doing yoga, she always dismisses the MC saying it's too advanced for him, and I already have the workout clothes

I've already maximized love points and I have 30 arousal points, can't get more than that

I started a new save to be able to get the bikini pictures from ashley and to do the achievement from veronica without maid outfit, I only used the money cheat and mood cheat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't trigger any events at 6 AM with mom doing yoga, she always dismisses the MC saying it's too advanced for him, and I already have the workout clothes

I've already maximized love points and I have 30 arousal points, can't get more than that
Then chose the none smilie face option.

Reactions: gestved
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes