its bad to steal from other
is it consider a copyright :p

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
why he uses dating my daughter character
fuck that
You realize that the character models for Dating My Daughter and this game are all prebuilt assets, right? Just with tweaks here and there to make them slightly different.

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm.. seem something isn't triggering for mom 3rd star. I have heart up to 40 by complimenting and getting caught after shower/peeping in while sleeping.

Visiting her at 23:00 for days now and the only options are confessing that about the peeping.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hm.. seem something isn't triggering for mom 3rd star. I have heart up to 40 by complimenting and getting caught after shower/peeping in while sleeping.

Visiting her at 23:00 for days now and the only options are confessing that about the peeping.
Monday at 6am go see her and chose the none smilie face option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: loqex

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've not understand where I'm on the Walkthrough, I've finished the version 0.5.6, what must I do for go over in this game?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Faerin
What still isn't working for me is that messaging "app" on the phone. When I receive new messages and that app is open, the view jumps up to somewhere in the middle of the old messages. I can't read any of the new ones until all of them are received and scrolling starts to work again, so I can scroll the view to the new ones and read them.
Now it seems to be working again. Could it be that it has something to do with the Unity graphics quality setting? I always start Unity games with maximum quality, but I guess, for a 2D game that isn't important.
So far I started your game with "Fantastic" setting, not the default "Fastest". But then thought that maybe this affects that scrolling bug in the phone and last time I started the game with the default "Fastest" setting. And now it seems to be working fine. Well, at least it worked when I received Sophie's ass pic this time. But I think that this may be it - that quality setting.

No, sorry. That wasn't it. It actually opened at one of the Ashley's selfies and I had to scroll to the last message again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
Here is the easy way.

In the search bar (click on the windows button at the bottom) type in %appdata% then click on Roaming and when it opens look at the top and click on AppData and then open up the LocalLow folder and then open the Faerin folder.
thank you.

Aug 3, 2017
Veronica's special points should unlock without problem, at least they did for me. Currently it seems you can't unlock Mom's fourth star if you use a save from the V0.5.6. It should trigger if you made a new playthrough, or you simply use the 100% savegame @Faerin posted if you don't want to start again. Look for it at previous pages.

Yes, you should be able to unlock everything in the current build.
That's weird. I have all of Veronicas images. I have all but 2 of the mothers. And I'm missing half of Ashleys. I feel like I've done every option in the game.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure I did, I mean I have all of her images, and I can't seem to get any new interactions with her. I'm just confused as to why I'm missing so many of Ashleys images.
Is something else missing except 'Grindmaster' (for Veronica) in the achievement overview?

And where are you stuck with Ashley?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
why he uses dating my daughter character
fuck that
Nobody stole anything... the developer of 'dating my daughter' purchased license to use the model... as did the developer of this game.

Get mad that neither of them made their own models from scratch I suppose... but not everyone who can make games is also a modeler... which is why daz models exist.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes