Aug 4, 2017
I could care less about Veronica unless she can be redeemed to the good side. I hate servitude and blackmail.
I think the opposite!

For in other games there is the hypnosis thing or that for some reason foolish family members start fucking each other for no reason just for wanting!

In that case it's best to go to xvideos soon ... hahahaha

and good bye already has Ash!

if all characters had the same personality as grace would have?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin Wait, what? I thought this episode was supposed to have a lot of content updates since the last one didn't and was more tech related? Am I mis-remembering and confusing your great game with another? :(
@Faerin slacks off a lot here don't you know he's always online here just to talk with his fellow friends(PIRATES).

Reactions: Faerin

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin Wait, what? I thought this episode was supposed to have a lot of content updates since the last one didn't and was more tech related? Am I mis-remembering and confusing your great game with another? :(
If I remember right it is all about how busy Faerin is in RL work. This is after all made on spare time from sweating in moneymines...

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well yes and no, starting this version I can (or rather was supposed to) focus more on content, as the UI and engine was pretty much finished.
However, there were a load of bugs in the previous version (*mumbles something about sloppy coding*) and the last 2 week RL work has been crazy busy :(
So this update will "only" have a a few new events (aiming for 2-3 big ones and a few small ones).

Pirates is such a harsh term.
Robin Fappinghoods is so much better.
@Faerin slacks off a lot here don't you know he's always online here just to talk with his fellow friends(PIRATES).
If I remember right it is all about how busy Faerin is in RL work. This is after all made on spare time from sweating in moneymines...
Haha, you guys crack me up!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@ I hope this is a hint about my post with you liken it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well damn.. i finally found some time to get around to test this game out.
So @Carlo S you can stop yelling at me now!;)

This game is really good though. I like the writing in it, i like the characters. I also like how the phone is implemented into the game. The models are nice also! i love me them ass'es:happyblush. I mean tits are nice but im all about the ass.:rolleyes:

I did not run into any bugs (atleast that i was aware off) so that was nice.
I also like how Ashley is pretty much the one doing the dirty work on us (them phone pictures yoo!) and not the other way around, its a nice change of pace.
Also i finally understand the "Left-Right-Left-right" thing now haha!
It's a good workout routine to keep your hands warm for sure!XD

@Faerin you should be proud. You got yourself a pretty nice little game here!:heartcoveredeyes:
(there was no paddle though!)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well damn.. i finally found some time to get around to test this game out.
So @Carlo S you can stop yelling at me now!;)

This game is really good though. I like the writing in it, i like the characters. I also like how the phone is implemented into the game. The models are nice also! i love me them ass'es:happyblush. I mean tits are nice but im all about the ass.:rolleyes:

I did not run into any bugs (atleast that i was aware off) so that was nice.
I also like how Ashley is pretty much the one doing the dirty work on us (them phone pictures yoo!) and not the other way around, its a nice change of pace.
Also i finally understand the "Left-Right-Left-right" thing now haha!
It's a good workout routine to keep your hands warm for sure!XD

@Faerin you should be proud. You got yourself a pretty nice little game here!:heartcoveredeyes:
(there was no paddle though!)
You Know Great Friend, You're Welcome ;), and is good that You like the game, Tomorrow have many more:):).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well yes and no, starting this version I can (or rather was supposed to) focus more on content, as the UI and engine was pretty much finished.
However, there were a load of bugs in the previous version (*mumbles something about sloppy coding*) and the last 2 week RL work has been crazy busy :(
So this update will "only" have a a few new events (aiming for 2-3 big ones and a few small ones).
Ah, well that's understandable, if not happy news to hear. Ah well, back to applications myself for next fall.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin is mom route going to be a slow route,blackmail route,bdsm route,easily corruption route or help from somebody route?Bits of all?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes