durimar

Dec 28, 2017
help when i try to extract it on my pc it say that the file is corrupted i tried all the links in the OP what can i do ?
try to deactivate your antivirus while loading file and extracting from archive. antivirus could recognize some files as corrupted or modefied.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
try to deactivate your antivirus while loading file and extracting from archive. antivirus could recognize some files as corrupted or modefied.
Actually, it's the extraction program itself. WinZip and WinRAR won't work. So 7-Zip is needed in order to extract the files.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It worked, Thank you very much
You're welcome! If you have an earlier version, make sure you transfer the saves from the "savegames" folder of the earlier version into the "savegames" folder of the new version.

Also, if you're using the incest patch "mapping.xml", you can transfer that over to the new version too. :)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does the mod work with this version? I'm just getting a black screen and mouse courser after the unity logo

SirMurdoc

Jan 29, 2018
Hi together,

i have a question: the name of the aunt and the barrista girl is just showing a "???", what's wrong there?
Am I the only one?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you just need to advance with barista girl & how far have you reach with aunt?
the only way i got to fix was to re unzip the game to get the mapping which i havent been using due to i didnt want to keep on replacing the incest path thus i manually edited it to make wincest again

Reactions: Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes