La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Talk to officer Debbie at police station go through both option then go to coffee shop talk with coffee shop girl "i saw you at police station" next day morning talk with veronica at 10 am ask about office Debbie then go to police station go with both options then again next day at 09 am go choose to peek, click on racket, click on cosplay, click on her ass.

antho6A

Aug 12, 2017
help when i try to extract it on my pc it say that the file is corrupted i tried all the links in the OP what can i do ?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Faerin thankyou again for another fantastic update I am honestly running out of superlatives for your imagination, creativity and the game itself. Your committment and your work ethic to your Patrons and non Patrons is second to none, pushing out update after update every two weeks.
Please keep up the good work for many years to come

Larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
help when i try to extract it on my pc it say that the file is corrupted i tried all the links in the OP what can i do ?
Use .

1. Right click on the .RAR and open in 7-Zip
  2. Highlight "man of the house v0.7.8"
  3. Click "Extract"
  4. In the "Copy to:" box, type: C:\
  5. Click "OK"

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Talk to officer Debbie at police station go through both option then go to coffee shop talk with coffee shop girl "i saw you at police station" next day morning talk with veronica at 10 am ask about office Debbie then go to police station go with both options then again next day at 09 am go choose to peek, click on racket, click on cosplay, click on her ass.

amy ?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes