bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
For some reason on 0.7.7 I only have 93% for Amy even though I've done everything, I'm missing something on the grindmaster which is only at 75% but I can't reach her anymore, could be a bug, right?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
In case someone can't find the new collectibles:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason on 0.7.7 I only have 93% for Amy even though I've done everything, I'm missing something on the grindmaster which is only at 75% but I can't reach her anymore, could be a bug, right?
This is due to a bug from the version before. The event with Veronica and Amy was supposed to give you full love points with Amy, but it didn't. And since there are no other options to push Amy's love (cheating aside), it stays like this atm.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I recognize I probably put way too much thought into this. That out of the way ...

I think Veronica may use the Master/Slave relationship to cover her problems with the incestuous relationship with her brother. When MC and her are together, she's not with her brother, she's with her "master." Not much of a distinction, but real people have used way less to hide from situations they don't want to admit to. With the master/slave setup, then anything that they do is on the master, and she is blameless. To be fair, Veronica never really shows any problems with the relationship in the game, that I recall (though there's not a whole lot of useful conversation with her before the master/slave setup is introduced), so this is total supposition and trying to understand why she wants the master/slave setup, even when MC offers to drop it when they become full boyfriend/girlfriend. I like things to make sense, so this is me trying to understand something of her motivations. There's complete trust between the two, and their relationship seems the most developed in the game.

On the flip side, Amy is kind of weird in that she doesn't seem to think anything's at issue for MC to have a relationship with his sister. Doesn't say a word about it that I recall.

With Mom, obviously she has no sexual outlet, and has the excuse of the fake Dr. emails to fall back on to cover her actions with her son.

Ashley is just a hornball, as far as I can tell. XD

Again, probably putting way too much thought into this. *shrugs*
Congratulations @Faerin!
You know you have a successful story when people start taking the time to making Fan Theories about it! LOL

Ganesh

May 5, 2018
How to increase the stars of all the characters...

Is there by cheat to increase stars just like to increase other modifications in the game

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone figured out how to trigger the third Officer Debby event?
Yes.

OK, you need to:

I hope that helps. And once again TY Faerin for a VERY enjoyable update. :)
Man, literally as I was typing out my reply you put the same thing up. heh :closedeyesmile:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes