Randeza

May 16, 2018
does anyone know what is needed for achievement 7 for ashley ?. There is also a bug , if you got veronica to wear the maid uniform, you can't complete achievement 2 make her work the laundry part, she will appear in maid uniform.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
does anyone know what is needed for achievement 7 for ashley ?. There is also a bug , if you got veronica to wear the maid uniform, you can't complete achievement 2 make her work the laundry part, she will appear in maid uniform.
When MC buy the maid outfit and give it to Veronica, You can no longer have the previous photos, I advise, if you did many things and do not want to start over, wait, and you can do everything in the game, and then take another Save, with everything done ;););)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-HUMOR-
@Faerin I am SO disappointed with you right now. I meen how could you be so CRUEL. Your EVIL knows no bounds. Arrg, how could you change the order of the LADIES on the phone. The 'Landlady' and 'Roommates' NEED to be at the TOP of the list. Your EVIL meddling has left me disgusted and I may need THERAPY now that you have shown how SICK and Twisted you are. :)
-Humor-

Seriously, I do think it's better to have those three at the top of the list. I mean wherever they are they ARE the BEST, but I guess I'll find a way to survive. Um, will they change cause any issues with saves (just wondering)??

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the new addition (even though you STILL haven't given us the Emu content). :)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
-HUMOR-
@Faerin I am SO disappointed with you right now. I meen how could you be so CRUEL. Your EVIL knows no bounds. Arrg, how could you change the order of the LADIES on the phone. The 'Landlady' and 'Roommates' NEED to be at the TOP of the list. Your EVIL meddling has left me disgusted and I may need THERAPY now that you have shown how SICK and Twisted you are. :)
-Humor-

Seriously, I do think it's better to have those three at the top of the list. I mean wherever they are they ARE the BEST, but I guess I'll find a way to survive. Um, will they change cause any issues with saves (just wondering)??

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the new addition (even though you STILL haven't given us the Emu content). :)
I actually considered this for a long time, but the thing is: pretty soon the list will contain about 15 girls (same for achievements), so it will get harder to find the one you're looking for.

Idea: I could add a "favorites" option (like on an actual phone) that would put those on top (just a star icon or something).
The nice thing about that is, that once you have completed a girl, you can unfavorite her again!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I actually considered this for a long time, but the thing is: pretty soon the list will contain about 15 girls (same for achievements), so it will get harder to find the one you're looking for.

Idea: I could add a "favorites" option (like on an actual phone) that would put those on top (just a star icon or something).
The nice thing about that is, that once you have completed a girl, you can unfavorite her again!
I like the idea of Favorites. As you say it would allow for moving the ladies we are working on to the top, and Let us keep the 'Family' there. Of course the Pigeon and Emu need their own page. :)

Just a thought.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes