Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I and the Pigeon View attachment 121012 :cool::cool::cool:, We've news. Only two Days left, the new version comes this Friday, Debby, Veronica and Ashley will have the events, and @Faerin is doing everything for put all the events possibles, good Luck and good Work Amigo, We're waiting ;););)
What?? But I heard that we were going to get the LONG HOT Emu on Hippo scene this time. Darn it, I know the Fur has been trouble, but I WANT that scene. :)

TY for the news Pigeon. OK, Fine TY as Well Carlo S (even if the Pigeon did all the hard work). :)

Just a silly thought.

KICKyoASS

Apr 12, 2018
Actually, yes.

Go into Control Panel, click "Windows Update", click "View Update History", click "Installed Updates" and in the top right where it says, "Search Installed Updates", paste this into the search box: KB2670838

If you don't see that listed, that's what's missing from your system.

If it's missing, go here:

Make sure you download the correct update for your system, install it and restart your computer.

Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu is only for 64-bit operating systems.
Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu is only for 32-bit operating systems.

Please note: For anyone using Windows 10, this fix will not work on your computer. You will need to follow the instructions found in this to correct the resolution error.
Good. Thx very much there. Will try soon, this evening, and will let you know...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin - One Year of Man of the House - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 121045 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@Faerin
CONGRATS!!! on your one year Buddy, and I hope this next year is as great as the first. So I guess, Happy New Year to you as well.…..:extremelyhappy:

I can't forget our Brother @Carlo S as well, you've been here just as long. I guess I'll extend the Happy New Year for this game, to you as well Brother. You go together with this game, like bacon and eggs, ying and yang, day and night, and sexy in and out action from the MC on all the chicks......Lol!!……………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

MonkMan

May 8, 2018
I recognize I probably put way too much thought into this. That out of the way ...

I think Veronica may use the Master/Slave relationship to cover her problems with the incestuous relationship with her brother. When MC and her are together, she's not with her brother, she's with her "master." Not much of a distinction, but real people have used way less to hide from situations they don't want to admit to. With the master/slave setup, then anything that they do is on the master, and she is blameless. To be fair, Veronica never really shows any problems with the relationship in the game, that I recall (though there's not a whole lot of useful conversation with her before the master/slave setup is introduced), so this is total supposition and trying to understand why she wants the master/slave setup, even when MC offers to drop it when they become full boyfriend/girlfriend. I like things to make sense, so this is me trying to understand something of her motivations. There's complete trust between the two, and their relationship seems the most developed in the game.

On the flip side, Amy is kind of weird in that she doesn't seem to think anything's at issue for MC to have a relationship with his sister. Doesn't say a word about it that I recall.

With Mom, obviously she has no sexual outlet, and has the excuse of the fake Dr. emails to fall back on to cover her actions with her son.

Ashley is just a hornball, as far as I can tell. XD

Again, probably putting way too much thought into this. *shrugs*

KICKyoASS

Apr 12, 2018
Good. Thx very much there. Will try soon, this evening, and will let you know...
IT WORKED!!! AWESOME!!!! :D
I was aware of that might be the update that crashed me always as I've read on some forums that it did for many else too on laptops, but actually it isn't. Or still might be but I just don't update anything else which could be incompatible...Dunno. Actually that's the reason why I'm not doing updates now...
Whatever though. It DID THE TRICK FOR ME!! AWESOME!!! :D
THX DUDE!!

Reactions: RWaites and Sycho

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i was looking over the revised walkthrough and it says (after wait Mom path), which part is that in the walkthrough?.

it's regards to the veronica part

00.00 - 4.30 – Neon- keep doing (+ arousal) 30 arousal
- 4.30 – Neon- need 30 arousal (after wait Mom path).

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
sorry but it seems a lot of players including me have real problem, because they are too far in the game that veronica catches us spying on Claire to start the park game …. has anybody a work around … I don't want to loose half of my game successes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i was looking over the revised walkthrough and it says (after wait Mom path), which part is that in the walkthrough?.

it's regards to the veronica part

00.00 - 4.30 – Neon- keep doing (+ arousal) 30 arousal
- 4.30 – Neon- need 30 arousal (after wait Mom path).
Looking for the hint in the phone, You can see when Mom's path will open, and after look again and see what MC need to do ;););)
sorry but it seems a lot of players including me have real problem, because they are too far in the game that veronica catches us spying on Claire to start the park game …. has anybody a work around … I don't want to loose half of my game successes
When MC find Veronica, 22.00 hours in the Mom's bedroom door he need in the dinner, to see Veronica talk with Mom about suntan, and on Saturday 12.00 hours MC need go to the rooftop, and see the scene with Veronica and Mom. ;););)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
IT WORKED!!! AWESOME!!!! :D
I was aware of that might be the update that crashed me always as I've read on some forums that it did for many else too on laptops, but actually it isn't. Or still might be but I just don't update anything else which could be incompatible...Dunno. Actually that's the reason why I'm not doing updates now...
Whatever though. It DID THE TRICK FOR ME!! AWESOME!!! :D
THX DUDE!!
You're welcome! I'm glad it worked. :)

Updated installation guide. Includes support for Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux and MacOS.

Many thanks to @goobdoob and @bossapplesauce for the Linux/Mac help!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How Use CG pack .. i extract files but i dont know next step
You need open the files with WinRar, and extract the pics in the place that You want ;););) And if you're asking what's the use of CG, you only have all the pics in the game to see :):):)

hey guys can any one give me the patch because the one in the first page not working
Here Brother :):):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes