Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hey folks, I read, that many have the same problem as me: That Veronica didn't help me at 10 pm at Claires room.
Is it possible that Veronica is too far already, because at 10 pm I have already the event at the bathroom with V.? If I'm right, can anybody tell us, what values V. and C. should have to fulfil the event.

R

RWaites

well, after i "exit" the kitchen, i can't do shit, i can't have the dinner, can't visit any room insted of the one where i am suppose to have the dinner, but nobody is there, so i'm stuck. I will try to reistall the game and see if it's work
The cheat is not supposed to activate until after you've slept at the end of the intro but The latest version v0.7.8 is out later today so iit may be better to wait until then to reinstall

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
any Emma content in v0.7.8?
Here's what's coming in 0.7.8

July 6 will come to version 0.7.8, and a year of Man of the House, the new version comes with small and medium events, the events will be these:
Next Debby event.
Veronica beach event.
Veronica night time visit.
Claire night time visit.
Ashley beach event.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks @Faerin
- "But the main events will be done first, and if have time for Faerin to do all, He will do, if not, they will be done in the next versions";););)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes