ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Hi played this great game through all the updates but just downloaded 0.7.8 and Norton goes crazy saying high threat sonar Heur,RGC g519 and deletes exe anyone know what this is about? thanks

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin thankyou again for another fantastic update I am honestly running out of superlatives for your imagination, creativity and the game itself. Your committment and your work ethic to your Patrons and non Patrons is second to none, pushing out update after update every two weeks.
Please keep up the good work for many years to come

Larry5168
I sincerely think @Faerin is the best developer of the moment in Patreon, always with updates and monthly corrections. Congratulations on the excellent work!
Thanks for the kind words guys, I really appreciate that!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi played this great game through all the updates but just downloaded 0.7.8 and Norton goes crazy saying high threat sonar Heur,RGC g519 and deletes exe anyone know what this is about? thanks
That's a "false positive". Exclude the folder for the game in your AV and extract the files again.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.7.8 - ------- Walkthrough 0.7.8 two versions ---- Mapping (Patch working) ----- Save 0.7.7 ----- Torrent by @dr FeelGood -
--- And Guide with all Cosplay Collectables, Dates, Mom's emails, and events with Sophia and Ashley

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
As always I'm impressed with the story progression. Only gripe is I'm still showing no arousal for Amy, so I'm only at 93% but have completed all tasks.

Reactions: Faerin

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Actually, it's the extraction program itself. WinZip and WinRAR won't work. So 7-Zip is needed in order to extract the files.
What are you smoking? It's a WinRAR file that works just fine with WinRAR 5.10. About earlier versions I cannot say, although many archives created in version 5 cannot be extracted with older versions.

7-Zip is garbage software. The only reasons anyone uses it are they either don't know any better or they think that just because it's open source it must be better than proprietary.

As to anti-virus warnings, some software sees the automatic "phone-home" function built-into Unity as suspicious and a possible malware infection. Temporarily disable your anti-virus protection to extract/install game and make sure you block it from the internet in your firewall and you should be good to go.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes