Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah sure, what I mean is the regular click forward when there are no choices. I think that it was possible in the past, but it's been mouse only for quite a few updates now.
In this game always had some events that we need to do only with mouse, the minigame in the Pizzeria or Health Club, the multiples choices, and click in some place for open or even find something, then I think the only option here only is the mouse, no other option ;););)

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
First of all very good update, I just love Veronica, thank you very much, I love this game, and thank you very much for sharing, on the other hand some CGrip images of 7.7 in the OP can not be seen because they have Internet extentions, someone Can post the new CG of 7.8?

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Is it possible to unlock the space bar to scroll the dialogue forward instead of the mouse?
i need that too, sometime my old mouse double tap, and i miss dialogue. also i m right-handed if you know what i mean :D

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I've been told I need to give tickets to Veronica and Ashley at 3PM to go on a date with Claire, but when I go I don't see where to give it to them on the weekday or weekend. Anyone figured it out please? I've been searching this thread for ages but no luck. :-/

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes