Animalstu

Nov 23, 2017
Unsure why but last two updates i have been unable to play due to graphics card issues.. Has the resolution of the game been changed? wont play it on any settings?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How is that Incest is blocked, banned, and all that, and rape is seen as the most normal thing?
I mean consensual incest.

I wish in this game you have the option to choose, if you are ok or not with that officers raping the sister.
Because this is a good game, but this kind of things can ruin it for some people.
But if you have a different path, then all the people is happy.

But the dev. assume that all people is good with rape.:disappointed:

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
After I have talked to Megan and Veronica at the bar, what I must do then? I miss the last step of the storyline. Please, this is my last objective to achieve!

Fossile

May 10, 2018
Hello, I have a problem. I made Veronica ass taste by Amy, but impossible to open "The Vault". I was able to kiss Veronica, handcuff, massage oil, drink with Amy at "Neon", I already got a taxi with Veronica, and I already tied Veronica with handcuffs in Mike's room.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hello, I have a problem. I made Veronica ass taste by Amy, but impossible to open "The Vault". I was able to kiss Veronica, handcuff, massage oil, drink with Amy at "Neon", I already got a taxi with Veronica, and I already tied Veronica with handcuffs in Mike's room.
Just lower her love point to 9 talk with her again

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@Faerin good update. that angle on her butt wew.png , man. I got high hopes...Debby is hot:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
and I hope for a soon joint interaction within the family Ashley + Veronica, (Emma, mom) in different combinations :firstimekiss:
I think it'll blow up many people's panties :biggrin:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes