Larby

Jul 7, 2018
You have to buy the book Babe magnet in the bookstore in the mall and have it in inventory iirc.
I have bought EVERYthing in the mall. The issue is I can’t put my hands between veronicas legs. I’m guessing it had to do with charisma but I actually dont know this.

D

Deleted member 612615

I have bought EVERYthing in the mall. The issue is I can’t put my hands between veronicas legs. I’m guessing it had to do with charisma but I actually dont know this.
You have to have everything at full(hygiene, hunger, sleep and stress, until you see the smiley with the sunglasses on) to do that scene.

D

Deleted member 612615

Does anyone know what the last achievement in "Custom Maid" is for Veronica? Im literally on 99% with her?

PersonaG

May 4, 2018
Sorry, I have a problem with the beach. If I choose Veronica the game freezes and starts at 11.50 on Sunday at home. How can I solve? Thank you

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was stuck on that for quite some time because the walkthrough doesn't specifically tell you how to advance with Veronica with spanking. So try this: when she is doing chores, take her to your room and then spank left 6 times, spank right 6 times, that is enough and she should get +1 submissive. Do that 10 times and then you can take her panties.
Thanks for the warning, I need add it in the Walkthrough ;););)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes