Elitesmert

May 22, 2018
Can somebody help me ? i have blackmailing Veronica all the time but when i come 10:00AM to her i dont have option , to give her chores. HELP ME only options is , give money or drive me somewhere

Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
Hello! Is anybody else having problems with Veronica at the beach? I choose to follow her after 10 minutes, but the game freezes and something like the living room overlays the image.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Can somebody help me ? i have blackmailing Veronica all the time but when i come 10:00AM to her i dont have option , to give her chores. HELP ME only options is , give money or drive me somewhere
Go to see Mom/Claire in dinning room at 08:00.
Compliment her and after, she will ask you to do some chores ("Sure Mom/Claire, what do you need?").

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I have 100% except for Amy. I'm missing the second option in Grindmaster, and can't figure out how to get it. If I haven't missed it already.

brujah88

May 22, 2018

View attachment 117546
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: July 6, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.8 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - -
Thanks @Carlo S and @Faerin

Thanks @dr FeelGood

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer).
See: and

Extra:
CG:

- - -
Thanks @Benjy and @Carlo S for the Walkthrough

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361

brujah88

May 22, 2018
ti's confused, too many things and no order, some events didn't happen, some one can do smething?

Elitesmert

May 22, 2018
Go to see Mom/Claire in dinning room at 08:00.
Compliment her and after, she will ask you to do some chores ("Sure Mom/Claire, what do you need?").
I mean following the walktrough u need to give Veronica Chores , im on Veronica route. While i ask her to do something for me i can only find 2 optins , ask her for money or ask her for drive. i need an option to give her chores

EDIT** Ok , looks like im too dumb. Now I understood. thanks for helping

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I mean following the walktrough u need to give Veronica Chores , im on Veronica route. While i ask her to do something for me i can only find 2 optins , ask her for money or ask her for drive. i need an option to give her chores
but first you must have chore to do! you have to ask mom for chore at 07:30 to 08:30 then you give it to veronica then watch her do chore where ever it was given at 12:00 then later have diner with them at 18:00

Elitesmert

May 22, 2018
Ok , now i need another help :D how i need to give Veronica's panties to Amy ? In which place I need to give it to her ?

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I need help ... how should I give the girls tickets for the concert ... I tried to give everyone at dinner and each one separately at different times and all the time I get "it does not work"

Punxatawny

Jun 1, 2018
There are three events I can't seem to complete, please advise...
1. No matter how many times I run from the street thug, he always knocks me out. Is there a secret to completing the Escape a Robber task?
2. Veronica's stats are: 40 hearts, 35 lips, 65 whips, and 19 stars. I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is that is preventing me from obtaining Grindmaster. There is an x ??? in that category so I don't know what is missing.
3. Amy's stats are: 20 hearts, 30 lips, 45 whips, and 10 stars. I have the same problem as Veronica in that I cannot obtain Grindmaster. There is an x ??? in that category so I don't know what is missing.
** I assume that my issue with Veronica and Amy are something they need to do together, but I'm totally stuck. When I go to the Vault I just get a message that says I need to keep up my end of the bargain and visit Veronica, but when I tie up Veronica or any of the options there is no option to invite Amy. There also doesn't appear to me to be a way to get the two of them back together either at the Vault again or in my bedroom. Please help! What am I missing?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes