R

RWaites

Hello, can someone help me? Download the game but do not run it, I have windows 10 and it is updated. :(
I don't know if these will help but Here are some possible solutions:
- Reload the game.
-Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
More aunt please, I can't be the only person who wants to see more of those huge tits.
You're not alone, believe me :p:p:p ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MEGA version 0.7.8 ---- Save 0.7.7 ---- Mapping (Patch working fine) ---- Walkthrough 0.7.8 ----- Cosplay, Dates and other events, Torrent by @dr FeelGood and informations You'll find here: -

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
06:00 mon to fri on the roof choose 2nd option View attachment 121725
OK like many I can't seem to get the 5th Yoga Buddies item. If I go to the roof for the naked yoga it just progresses to the thigh fucking and that's it. If I select anything but the second options all the way through (with the exception of the first time when I initiate the yoga, it just says I failed the test. If it not possible to get the HJ if you've already progressed past that?

paul_chiman

Apr 2, 2018
you are incredible ! Thank you so much i search for hours and hours ... i extract this game with daemon tool :( ... with winrar it's good.. thank you guys @ @
I had the same issue, basically I didn't used the mod file (which is outdated I think) and I extracted using winrar )I wa susing 7zip before and now it works fine in win 10 64bit

Reactions: Jahliv3

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
One thing I have noticed is this version Man of the House v078 has less content than the v075 edition. I played both and things you can do in 75 goes further than in 78. Is this a error it seems so to me.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I'm stuck. I ordered Veronica to take her panties off. She complied. I got all her stats maxed out. I spy on her to see she has no panties on and go the club. She's alone. I sit down next to her and when I get the option to move my hand up her leg, its locked. Every single time. Nothing I do changes this. How do I unlock that option?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes