biolink22

Jul 7, 2018
I'm having problems with Veronica, I am stuck on getting the "Custom Maid" achievement done and Veronica also will not ask about tanning with Claire, what am I missing?

averam300

May 17, 2017
LOL, disregard my below comment. I meant to post this in Big Brother. I haven't actually played this game yet. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I'm sorry... I tried, I really did. This game isn't BAD, it's just not that GOOD in my honest opinion.

I enjoyed the story starting out, it seemed interesting enough. The family was pretty cute. I was kind of aroused by the abusive nature of the mother, lol, and I was able to get past the fact that the grammar was absolutely terrible. In a way, I kind of just read the dialogue as if his family members we're slightly mentally deficient.

But honestly, the best thing I could find about this game was getting the mother to punish the sisters by spanking... and even that got old after the first 1-2 times and the animations for it were subpar. There's not much else appeal to this game, if you ask me. Not a whole lot going on at all, not many decent animations, very grindy, very bi-polar, pretty much I'd rate this like a 4/10 and I'm not quite sure why it's one of the more popular games.

"the mother to punish the sisters by spanking"

hello i haven't found this, were is it? thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.8 - ------ Walkthrough 0.7.8 with new revision ---- Save 0.7.7 ----- Mapping ( Patch with all the names) ----- Cosplay Collectables with all the answer of Quiz in the Movie Theater - All the Dates (Mom, Veronica and Ashley) with the options for choose - The event with Ashley and Sophia (Fashion Show) and Mom all the - Fake Emails - ------ The Torrent by @dr FeelGood --

dirkmodaire

Dec 10, 2017
Hey
I have been stuck with advancing in the game for awhile because of Veronica. I tried all suggestions on this thread. I included a save if someone can point me the direction or if its just bugged.
Thanks

Paulek

Jun 8, 2017
Hello! Is anybody else having problems with Veronica at the beach? I choose to follow her after 10 minutes, but the game freezes and something like the living room overlays the image.
Same problem here... It's some kind of bug, but I don't know how to fix it... Maybe later it will be ok...

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Hi all, i have a problem with the follow steep:
"10 PM - Meet Amy in The Vault". Where i must go to to meet Amy? In the gym?

Thanks for your help!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes