Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, i need some help:
In the walkthrought: - New Events: 0.7.7 version - 5.07 AM– Veronica send a text for MC (We need to talk)
How do get the text? i can't acess to this event.

Thx for the help guys

D

Deleted member 612615

I can only
1) Have coffee with her at 16:00 at the Coffee Shop
2) Ask her to join for the beach trip.
That's all I have got
No i cant do anything with the Aunt. I assumed this was still a bug.

D

Deleted member 612615

You get this
The game just buggs and you see the Beach Background but you are int he appartament and when you click on something you teleport to other room or you have a converstaion with Claire asking you do you want to eat but you say i already did
No the Veronica scene works for me but having just tried it again there, i have noticed there is a slide missing (after you click the button to "Check with Veronica"). im sure its probably her suggesting we go somewhere quiet cos the scene just goes straight to the options "i'd love to" or "Maybe some other time"

D

Deleted member 612615

Did you meet here at the Gym massage place?
Lemme check right now...

EDIT: Ohhh i didnt even know she was in there. Walkthrough isnt that thorough! cheers

EDIT2: ohh ive just realised its the same Massage room from Lucky Mark

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
No the Veronica scene works for me but having just tried it again there, i have noticed there is a slide missing (after you click the button to "Check with Veronica"). im sure its probably her suggesting we go somewhere quiet cos the scene just goes straight to the options "i'd love to" or "Maybe some other time"
I had to gain more points with veronica and everything is fine
But now i am stuck with Ashley with the linger stuff i follow the walktrhrough but stuck at 7 stars :/

D

Deleted member 612615

I had to gain more points with veronica and everything is fine
But now i am stuck with Ashley with the linger stuff i follow the walktrhrough but stuck at 7 stars :/
Go into the achievements and see what ones you can do for her, The "Special" rating is the one that directly links to the Stars (i had that issue with her when it came to the dates)

D

Deleted member 612615

From 75 - 80Arousal
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feel's great, don't stop!
Progression event 14 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feels good, but I was wondering…
Yeah this doesnt work for me. Theres no roof option 4. It just goes straight to the simulated sex and mom having concerns about fucking her son.

Ive dropped the Love & arousal rating to where it needs to be but makes no difference. Its like the scene is locked because ive completed her storyline to date.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah this doesnt work for me. Theres no roof option 4. It just goes straight to the simulated sex and mom having concerns about fucking her son.

Ive dropped the Love & arousal rating to where it needs to be but makes no difference. Its like the scene is locked because ive completed her storyline to date.
Yeah same thing happened to me. I think if you've jumped that point there's no going back :(

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
As of now Superhero 207 followed by Claire: date at 168
well shit, was really hoping to expand with Mom. Don't need another new character at this point since there are at least 4 others we could expand on currently (Debbie, Aunt, Coffee girl and Pam)

D

Deleted member 612615

well shit, was really hoping to expand with Mom. Don't need another new character at this point since there are at least 4 others we could expand on currently (Debbie, Aunt, Coffee girl and Pam)
You also to an extent got the pizza milf and the gym girl aswell that you expand with a level 4.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
How do you trigger the event 0.7.7 with amy and veronica? i don't receive the text from veronica neither Amy... plz , thx for your help

D

Deleted member 612615

How do you trigger the event 0.7.7 with amy and veronica? i don't receive the text from veronica neither Amy... plz , thx for your help
Sleep until 6am. you should get a phone call from Amy at 5am aslong as you have completed all her slave training

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes