Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
First tahnk you.
So i thiunk i have some issues. I can't send the photo for Amy while Veronica is blindfold. I have olso not open the Vault on map my. But i have talked to Amy after i have used the Masage Oil with Mom.
Is teher some one i missed?

Thanks
Brother MC need talk with Amy in the Neon Club for open The Vault, if are you playing the version .0.7.7. You need put the love points of Amy at 9 love, and talk with Her again, if not let me know :):):)

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Faerin, the new update is great! Those new scenes are so hot. But I have just a little comment. The blowjob scenes are awesome, love their expressions... but I am an ass lover (and I am sure not the only one around), it is so sad that just for a few pixels you left their great asses out of plane... :( In that angle they should be looking freaking hot! and adding more to the scene! Couldn't you reduce a little the zoom? or is it too much hassle?
Keep the great work anyway!!

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
got problem with veronica at the beach no mater what arrow i click it takes me back to the house...any ideas?

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
guys plz help cant open game always get
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=1 hz=0)
iam using win7 x86 and i used the tips of this proplem but when i download this to update
not working and be is same problem any idea to solve this ?????
i have the same problem

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I finally got a chance to set down and play the update and Bam! :eek:penedeyewink:Ashley pussy, :heartcoveredeyes:Sophia Pussy, :closedtongue:Mom pussy, and :firstimekiss:Veronica Pussy. Plus Officer Debbie, Auntie Boobs and our new Coffee Shop Babe are all in play. Schwing!

Thanks Dev, it was worth the wait.... now how can I repeat the scenes with Sophia and Mom ... is there another concert coming up?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I and The Pigeon
:cool::cool::cool: We've some news, in the next version will be the beginning of the Superhero event, and We'll see events with other characters as well, but the best is in the next versions that follow, will happen a great "Special Event", but The Pigeon promised to @Faerin, this will be "Top Secret" ;););) We need wait and see :):):)

NuPie1911

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with Veronica where I got her to do the chores in her normal clothes but thats it, I can't get any further.. Any suggestion? The walkthrough said "6.00 PM – Dinner, (doing chores) (+1 point)" but I could'nt get her to do it.. Plz help!!

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I use win7 pro 64 bit. I just download 2 gb microsoft updates down to see if it is somewhere on the windows, directX update says, newer version already installed

What has changed so great? I mean until version 7.6 everything worked. Game opened, since 7.7 I can not even start the game. resolution does not change, and graphic details does not matter. comes to the same thing with the error message.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I use win7 pro 64 bit. I just download 2 gb microsoft updates down to see if it is somewhere on the windows, directX update says, newer version already installed
Okay, do this..
  1. Go into Control Panel.
  2. Click the "Windows Update" applet.
  3. Click "View update history".
  4. Click "Installed updates".
  5. In the "Search installed updates" box (top right), copy and paste this: KB2670838.
See if that shows up in your search results.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
Okay, do this..
  1. Go into Control Panel.
  2. Click the "Windows Update" applet.
  3. Click "View update history".
  4. Click "Installed updates".
  5. In the "Search installed updates" box (top right), copy and paste this: KB2670838.
See if that shows up in your search results.
I do not quite understand point 5. what should I copy in there?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with Veronica where I got her to do the chores in her normal clothes but thats it, I can't get any further.. Any suggestion? The walkthrough said "6.00 PM – Dinner, (doing chores) (+1 point)" but I could'nt get her to do it.. Plz help!!
Brother, 6.00 PM Veronica only receive the points of submission for doing chores, Her can't do the chores again ;););) For Veronica do the Chores MC need talk with Mom at breakfast 8.00 AM - 10.00 AM give for Veronica in the breakfast too, the chores for her and 12.00 AM look Her doing the chores, in the Kitchen, Bathroom (Laundry) or Foyer (Entrance) and need have all the 3 pics for follow the game :):):)

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Stuck on Veronica. I got thru the maid scene and have her at club Neon. I go in and she is alone with no panties. I sit down and when the options come up I get "move your hand up her leg" or "its too risky." The problem I'm having is, "move your hand up her leg" has the lock symbol on it and I can't use it. Any suggestions?

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
KB2670838
ok I got it, updates to KB2670838 browse, he has not found anything, but even the 64 bit version can not be installed easily.
I'm slowly really baffled, I hope the sp1 with no idea how many kb share finally helps
What has changed so great? I mean until version 7.6 everything worked. Game opened, since 7.7 I can not even start the game. resolution does not change, and graphic details does not matter. comes to the same thing with the error message

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA --- Save --- Walkthrough --- Torrent --- Cosplay and other events, You can find here: ---

----- And Solutions for solve problems with the game, @Sycho made a PDF with all informations tha You need :cool::cool::cool: here: ---

-----

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes