Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok I got it, updates to KB2670838 browse, he has not found anything, but even the 64 bit version can not be installed easily.
I'm slowly really baffled, I hope the sp1 with no idea how many kb share finally helps
What has changed so great? I mean until version 7.6 everything worked. Game opened, since 7.7 I can not even start the game. resolution does not change, and graphic details does not matter. comes to the same thing with the error message
If the update that I showed you to search for isn't showing as being installed, then that's what's missing..

What you can do to fix this is check for updates to Windows via Windows Update. Install all of the "Important" and "Optional" updates it finds, then restart your computer.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
MEGA --- Save --- Walkthrough --- Torrent --- Cosplay and other events, You can find here: ---

----- And Solutions for solve problems with the game, @Sycho made a PDF with all informations tha You need :cool::cool::cool: here: ---

-----
it does not work with me, KB2670838 in my case for 64 bit can not install. That's it. But I've read through and tried so to execute. only my pc turns exactly with above mentioned file across. why and why I do not know. maybe he's missing something from a servicepack.

NuPie1911

Jul 8, 2018
Brother, 6.00 PM Veronica only receive the points of submission for doing chores, Her can't do the chores again ;););) For Veronica do the Chores MC need talk with Mom at breakfast 8.00 AM - 10.00 AM give for Veronica in the breakfast too, the chores for her and 12.00 AM look Her doing the chores, in the Kitchen, Bathroom (Laundry) or Foyer (Entrance) and need have all the 3 pics for follow the game :):):)
Thank you bro, can you tell me how can I get the maid outfit? I've taken 3 pictures of her but whenever I got to the lingerie shop at the mall, there was only the one that for ashley has already sold out

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Stuck on Veronica. I got thru the maid scene and have her at club Neon. I go in and she is alone with no panties. I sit down and when the options come up I get "move your hand up her leg" or "its too risky." The problem I'm having is, "move your hand up her leg" has the lock symbol on it and I can't use it. Any suggestions?
If I'm not mistaken you need to have all your needs maxed (have the Smiley with sunglasses) to get the option to unlock.

Reactions: khahan

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Last version It's like a bug fixing and updating existing display right? Not complaining just asking.

I'm just asking before watching the last changelog.
There's been a fix for the resolution error that Windows 7/10 users are running into just after 0.7.7 was released. The updated version includes a guide for Win7/10 and Linux/Mac users.

But if you're using Windows XP or Vista, there's no fix available. Which means you'd need to upgrade the operating system.

@Faerin and I (with the help of a couple of others on the Linux/Mac side) wrote a guide that details how to fix this problem and was included in the latest update (0.7.8).

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
I have a problem with the resolution of the game I can not change it and it takes me out of the game and try to change the PC but the problem continues

apart there is a problem with the date of veronica on the beach returns as if it had not been selected to go to the beach

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I have a problem with the resolution of the game I can not change it and it takes me out of the game and try to change the PC but the problem continues

apart there is a problem with the date of veronica on the beach returns as if it had not been selected to go to the beach
There is a installation guide inside game folder if you downloaded 078 can you tell me specifically what operating system are you using?

Reactions: Carcalla

bobjones567

Feb 15, 2018
I am going through the mom path and i am having a problem. No matter how many times i offer her my help with morning yoga she always tells me that they are too advanced for me and I should do the yoga on saturdays with the sister I have joined them fo at least 40 days and still having the same problem please help.

ShadowDupe

May 11, 2018
I am going through the mom path and i am having a problem. No matter how many times i offer her my help with morning yoga she always tells me that they are too advanced for me and I should do the yoga on saturdays with the sister I have joined them fo at least 40 days and still having the same problem please help.
Instead of asking to join her, ask if she needs help with anything.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I and The Pigeon
:cool::cool::cool: We've some news, in the next version will be the beginning of the Superhero event, and We'll see events with other characters as well, but the best is in the next versions that follow, will happen a great "Special Event", but The Pigeon promised to @Faerin, this will be "Top Secret" ;););) We need wait and see :):):)
on good, let-me information:)
115241563_3518263_ooo.gif vgif-ru-20118.gif
or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need this secret:winkytongue:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes