La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
There are three events I can't seem to complete, please advise...
1. No matter how many times I run from the street thug, he always knocks me out. Is there a secret to completing the Escape a Robber task?
2. Veronica's stats are: 40 hearts, 35 lips, 65 whips, and 19 stars. I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is that is preventing me from obtaining Grindmaster. There is an x ??? in that category so I don't know what is missing.
3. Amy's stats are: 20 hearts, 30 lips, 45 whips, and 10 stars. I have the same problem as Veronica in that I cannot obtain Grindmaster. There is an x ??? in that category so I don't know what is missing.
** I assume that my issue with Veronica and Amy are something they need to do together, but I'm totally stuck. When I go to the Vault I just get a message that says I need to keep up my end of the bargain and visit Veronica, but when I tie up Veronica or any of the options there is no option to invite Amy. There also doesn't appear to me to be a way to get the two of them back together either at the Vault again or in my bedroom. Please help! What am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
Hello guys, I hove problem with Veronica, I get her out of jail, and cant progress with her now, achievement is 75%, according to walk-through I should be able to take her to pizza, am I missing something?

Thanks for help

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You get this
Ive had no issues with Veronica. What are these glitches?
The game just buggs and you see the Beach Background but you are int he appartament and when you click on something you teleport to other room or you have a converstaion with Claire asking you do you want to eat but you say i already did

Reactions: Bakkis15

ossama

Jun 20, 2018
can you help me i wen to the sex shop to buy the massage oil but i found it already sold out & where i can find veronica panties
pleases help

R

RWaites

I dont have a HJ option (or even a BJ option). im assuming ill need to go through it again to get this.
From 75 - 80Arousal
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feel's great, don't stop!
Progression event 14 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feels good, but I was wondering…

Mr_Kira

Oct 28, 2017
Hello, can someone help me? Download the game but do not run it, I have windows 10 and it is updated. :(

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes