JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Question.. Is the version downlodable on page 1 a Skunked version?
File size is pretty low and i feel quality of renders a bit lacking.
Woulden't mind a full version in that case. Last downlaod from here took 20 seconds.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Question.. Is the version downlodable on page 1 a Skunked version?
File size is pretty low and i feel quality of renders a bit lacking.
Woulden't mind a full version in that case.
There is no skunked version of this game the file in op is original file by developer.

Reactions: Carcalla

ShadowDupe

May 11, 2018
Veronica is not listed in the messages section of my phone. Help...anyone? N/M I found her...it just scrolls very slowly.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
@Faerin

Is there a way to remove officer rapist from the phone? Because I'll be doing nothing with that fucking rapist ass cunt unless it's a mission to get her ass thrown in prison to become some bitches rape bitch where she gets raped and molested.
How is that Incest is blocked, banned, and all that, and rape is seen as the most normal thing?
I mean consensual incest.

I wish in this game you have the option to choose, if you are ok or not with that officers raping the sister.
Because this is a good game, but this kind of things can ruin it for some people.
But if you have a different path, then all the people is happy.

But the dev. assume that all people is good with rape.:disappointed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larby

Jul 7, 2018
Hi and thanks for a wonderful game.
I need some help since I’m stuck with Veronica and the massage oil. I meet her at the club but can’t stick my hands between her legs because that option is locked. Seems my charisma is to low (15) but I haven’t got a clue how to raise it.

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
This is driving me crazy. I cannot seem to get Veronica's panties to give to Amy, not that Amy has any options for dialogue beyond do work. I've reached the massage oil part, been to the sex shop, but now I'm stuck. I've been following the "walkthrough", I know what I *need* to do, I'm just not being given the options to do so.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hi and thanks for a wonderful game.
I need some help since I’m stuck with Veronica and the massage oil. I meet her at the club but can’t stick my hands between her legs because that option is locked. Seems my charisma is to low (15) but I haven’t got a clue how to raise it.
go buy every item in mall & see your mood stats is high enough to progress that path like eat, rest,bath.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
This is driving me crazy. I cannot seem to get Veronica's panties to give to Amy, not that Amy has any options for dialogue beyond do work. I've reached the massage oil part, been to the sex shop, but now I'm stuck. I've been following the "walkthrough", I know what I *need* to do, I'm just not being given the options to do so.
Click on back pack click on panties click on amy.

Reactions: Carcalla

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
The last two updates I have been unable to save. Whenever I bring up my phone it says "Says "cannot write to SaveFileDirectory". Then of course gives me several options to fix but I've done them already. Has anyone else had this problem or a fix?

Me too.

Larby

Jul 7, 2018
go buy every item in mall & see your mood stats is high enough to progress that path like eat, rest,bath.
Everything is maxed with Regards to sleep, mood, hygiene and food. I’m talking about the stats next to strength and intelligence (?) which are pictured with sun glasses.I’ve bought everything in the mall already.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
*sigh* I don't *have* the panties to give. getting them is not being offered as an option.
I was stuck on that for quite some time because the walkthrough doesn't specifically tell you how to advance with Veronica with spanking. So try this: when she is doing chores, take her to your room and then spank left 6 times, spank right 6 times, that is enough and she should get +1 submissive. Do that 10 times and then you can take her panties.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Everything is maxed with Regards to sleep, mood, hygiene and food. I’m talking about the stats next to strength and intelligence (?) which are pictured with sun glasses.I’ve bought everything in the mall already.
You have to buy the book Babe magnet in the bookstore in the mall and have it in inventory iirc.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes