Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
The last two updates I have been unable to save. Whenever I bring up my phone it says "Says "cannot write to SaveFileDirectory". Then of course gives me several options to fix but I've done them already. Has anyone else had this problem or a fix?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
First try to play the game and I´m stuck at the beginning day because I cant give the milk to the mother. When I click on the milk nothing happens. I don´t know why I cant interact with that item and how to fix it. Please help.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
First try to play the game and I´m stuck at the beginning day because I cant give the milk to the mother. When I click on the milk nothing happens. I don´t know why I cant interact with that item and how to fix it. Please help.
Click on backpack click on milk click on mom

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I've been told I need to give tickets to Veronica and Ashley at 3PM to go on a date with Claire, but when I go I don't see where to give it to them on the weekday or weekend. Anyone figured it out please? I've been searching this thread for ages but no luck. :-/
Go to foyer at 3pm dont use quick travel move from claire room to dining table it will trigger

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
The last two updates I have been unable to save. Whenever I bring up my phone it says "Says "cannot write to SaveFileDirectory". Then of course gives me several options to fix but I've done them already. Has anyone else had this problem or a fix?
Move the game folder to different location disable anti virus or right click run as administrator

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
LOL, disregard my below comment. I meant to post this in Big Brother. I haven't actually played this game yet. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I'm sorry... I tried, I really did. This game isn't BAD, it's just not that GOOD in my honest opinion.

I enjoyed the story starting out, it seemed interesting enough. The family was pretty cute. I was kind of aroused by the abusive nature of the mother, lol, and I was able to get past the fact that the grammar was absolutely terrible. In a way, I kind of just read the dialogue as if his family members we're slightly mentally deficient.

But honestly, the best thing I could find about this game was getting the mother to punish the sisters by spanking... and even that got old after the first 1-2 times and the animations for it were subpar. There's not much else appeal to this game, if you ask me. Not a whole lot going on at all, not many decent animations, very grindy, very bi-polar, pretty much I'd rate this like a 4/10 and I'm not quite sure why it's one of the more popular games.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry... I tried, I really did. This game isn't BAD, it's just not that GOOD in my honest opinion.

I enjoyed the story starting out, it seemed interesting enough. The family was pretty cute. I was kind of aroused by the abusive nature of the mother, lol, and I was able to get past the fact that the grammar was absolutely terrible. In a way, I kind of just read the dialogue as if his family members we're slightly mentally deficient.

But honestly, the best thing I could find about this game was getting the mother to punish the sisters by spanking... and even that got old after the first 1-2 times and the animations for it were subpar. There's not much else appeal to this game, if you ask me. Not a whole lot going on at all, not many decent animations, very grindy, very bi-polar, pretty much I'd rate this like a 4/10 and I'm not quite sure why it's one of the more popular games.
I think you're in the wrong thread.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I think you're in the wrong thread.
Holy shit, you're completely right. I AM in the wrong thread. I think I meant to comment this on Big Brother. I have no idea how I managed to get here.

Wait... so is this game actually good? Is there animated sex scenes and whatnot? If there is, I'm definitely downloading this.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm weird, just finished the new version, have 100 percent for everyone in achievement, and yet i'm still missing 2 photos for debbie? anyone know why?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Faerin

Is there a way to remove officer rapist from the phone? Because I'll be doing nothing with that fucking rapist ass cunt unless it's a mission to get her ass thrown in prison to become some bitches rape bitch where she gets raped and molested.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Holy shit, you're completely right. I AM in the wrong thread. I think I meant to comment this on Big Brother. I have no idea how I managed to get here.

Wait... so is this game actually good? Is there animated sex scenes and whatnot? If there is, I'm definitely downloading this.
Then you should download it!!!!!!:heartcoveredeyes:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Then you should download it!!!!!!:heartcoveredeyes:
I have a queue of like 7 games I'm waiting to play. How good would you say it is in comparison to say... Dating My Daughter.. or Acting Lessons, or something so-so like Babysitter?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's pretty good for the most part lots of different events and lots of sex scenes many that are animated.

Reactions: SrRK
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes