katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Seems the way to get stars is by doing something for them. I believe Ashley is the only one you can get stars from in the current version so far.

The mom collect hearts
Veronica only gives stress right now
Ashley - Think I got a star by helping her do homework.

Online classes only goto 15.

off the top of my head...
The thing is Ashley's homework is only at 1600-1700. any time past 1700 is too late and shes on the phone. Dinner is soon afterwards. This conflicts with working at the pizzeria for income. This place opens after 1200 or 1300. The main thing is to hit dinner on weekdays and weekends with the family.

A typical day in my game -
...Sleep with boxers = :) or :extremelyhappy: - locked stats for about 6+ hours
(with the bed you start with, sleeping naked might put you in :'()
  • wake up around 0600
::|: status with Tired - Food - hygiene - stress not locked (Sleep with relatively fresh locks and high stats)
  • Bath
  • go downstairs to kitchen
  • Eat breakfast
:) status before 0900
from here I max out or get higher stats for a work day
  • my Room to play 30min of *Upgraded Game
  • Wash face
  • Drink Coffee on the way out
:) status - leaving
  • walk to store
  • buy stuff (I didn't do smoking... still need to use the deodorant to see what it really does)
  • Walk home
:) status - Lunchtime before 1300
  • kitchen - eat lunch
  • drink coffee on the way out
  • Walk to pizzeria
  • Work 3 hours
Here I am able to manage 2 shifts, and a possible 3rd one if I don't care about dinner.
As you can see 1 shift, will put you too close to 1600 homework time.
  • Ride home.
  • (if 2 shifts were worked, I take the one that'll have me make it in time for dinner)
::|: status after the work
  • Eat + game
:) Status for the evening
This is enough for movie time and pretty much takes care of stress.

IF I want to :D, I need to consume items from the store. The bathroom is pretty much occupied for the afternoon to the evening. Usually, coffee + energy drink from kitchen does the MAX Mood for me.
then, do the evening events.
Sleep.

On weekends, I work a ton for the income and use store food + *Upgraded sandwich at home to tide me down through the day.

Aug 22, 2016
I really liked how the code is neatly modeled, compared to those hardcoded copy-paste-frenzy in some renpy or all QSP games, it's quite a change

eades

Nov 19, 2016
@Faerin
the mom is super hot, you really need to add more content with her.
nice game btw, i enjoy it, but you need to add more things for mom

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

@Arasharia12,@Rimmer, @eades : Don't worry, I have a really cool storyline planned for her! A lot of people have requested content for her, so I'll try to add some content for her for the next update.

@there: I'll consider making an event overview, choosing minutes is a great idea (and has been asked a lot) so I will include that in the next update! Thanks a lot for your kinds words!

@Bagger288: As of now, there are no timed (day) events and I don't plan on including them, because I don't think you should be able to miss stuff and start over (I hate that personally). It's just a counter basically.

@Blitzer68, @BrazzersNetwork : Sorry to hear that, have you tried running on a different resolution, that might solve the problem? Otherwise can you provide some more data: like system/OS specs, resolution?

@Kue: Thanks, fixed!

@revan335: Storylines will have "endings", but the game itself won't. I'm leaning more towards an open-world/sandbox game where you can just go around and have have fun with any girl you want. Once a storyline is completed, or you are bored with it, you just move on to the next ;)

@Max589: Thanks a lot, those slipped through, fixed them all! Hehe, you're the first one that has found that (or at least commented about it) good job:)

@geriatre: Thanks mate, nice to hear that. It's a coders life, but normally people only appreciate what they see and don't know what it takes to get it working, so cheers for that!

@everyone: This community is fantastic, you guys have helped me SO much already!
Thanks a lot to everyone that contributed!

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
@Faerin I tried to impliment the small_key, but then found that you didnt even write it into the script.. kokok, just dont change the found location, i got them mapped out.. hahahaha

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
In my opinion Cuck Silver used better sister models (the DMD one is ok although it would be more original if you at least face morphed her, but the older sister looks like that doll from Chucky movie). Still, looks like the game might be way more fun than his, after it develops from " This event will be great in the next version... of your life" into something more substantial +ironing the bugs (time consumption, missing pictures etc).
Good luck.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Hey guys,

@Arasharia12,@Rimmer, @eades : Don't worry, I have a really cool storyline planned for her! A lot of people have requested content for her, so I'll try to add some content for her for the next update.

@there: I'll consider making an event overview, choosing minutes is a great idea (and has been asked a lot) so I will include that in the next update! Thanks a lot for your kinds words!

@Bagger288: As of now, there are no timed (day) events and I don't plan on including them, because I don't think you should be able to miss stuff and start over (I hate that personally). It's just a counter basically.

@Blitzer68, @BrazzersNetwork : Sorry to hear that, have you tried running on a different resolution, that might solve the problem? Otherwise can you provide some more data: like system/OS specs, resolution?

@revan335: Storylines will have "endings", but the game itself won't. I'm leaning more towards an open-world/sandbox game where you can just go around and have have fun with any girl you want. Once a storyline is completed, or you are bored with it, you just move on to the next ;)

@Max589: Thanks a lot, those slipped through, fixed them all! Hehe, you're the first one that has found that (or at least commented about it) good job:)

@geriatre: Thanks mate, nice to hear that. It's a coders life, but normally people only appreciate what they see and don't know what it takes to get it working, so cheers for that!

@everyone: This community is fantastic, you guys have helped me SO much already!
if you mantain a good storyline, and you would add more spicy content, i really think your game wold be better than Big Brother, i already think it's better just because that mom model, looks more closer to a mom, not like in BB where she looks like she's 30, and already have a 18 years old boy.Keep up the good work m8

Aug 25, 2016
Hey guys,

wow, i didnt expected the dev gonna respone XD, thanks for the response, the newer version fixed it, gr8 game btw, keep up the good work and i really like the concept of the game :D

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
how much content is in this game, keep getting a lot of "in future versions" so wondering if this is even worth playing atm

Da_F_Bomb

Jun 13, 2017
I see some of you guys mentioned mods in the game. For some reason I can't get any stars for Ashley and I'm at over 50 hearts with her and I've been following the walkthrough. Is there a way to mod to increase the amount of hearts and stars???

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
currently. there is no sex, you can get a handjob from your younger (step)sister. if you cheat the game, there is a time where you can be naked and your siszer comes to sleep with you.(I wont say mor ethen that, no spoiler here) SORRY....

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
well, i will say this, in the current release, the dev limits the LOVE(hearts) to i believe 60 and the stars to 5...

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
I see some of you guys mentioned mods in the game. For some reason I can't get any stars for Ashley and I'm at over 50 hearts with her and I've been following the walkthrough. Is there a way to mod to increase the amount of hearts and stars???
just ever night around 2200, goto her and say good night, in the mornings, 800, meet her at breakfast and compliment her.. herlp her with homework starting at 1500...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So how do you get to see her with the babydoll?

I purchased and gave it to her but she still wears panties and and pink shirt when she sleeps with you.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
currently. there is no sex, you can get a handjob from your younger (step)sister. if you cheat the game, there is a time where you can be naked and your siszer comes to sleep with you.(I wont say mor ethen that, no spoiler here) SORRY....
How did you get the handjob ?

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
OK, i`m a little surprised right now.

I`ve downloaded a couple of Unity games before but none of them did work on my computer. The second last version of this game didn`t work either. Like some other people around here i had only Quit button active.

The last version works perfectly. I mean visual quality is one of the things i like most in these games eventually and Unity is great on that. So not having it working on my computer really sucks. So if anyone would be so gentile to help me understand what the fucking problem is would be more than fantastic.

I run Windows 7 , 32 bit, DX11 diag 6.1 .

Thank you guys, no matter what you`re the best.

On a second thought, the game Dev @Faerin perhaps has any clue what is the fucking awesome difference between the last second version and this last one?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
@Crusoe

1. As a test, disable any antivirus and/or malwarebytes (or anything similar). Then try running the game.

2. Update your all your video drivers. Typically Intel, AMD, or Nvidia. Some computers have a combo of Intel/AMD or Intel/Nvidia.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes