Patan

May 28, 2017
I know there is the Walkthrough, but I have some doubts that it does not reveal anything about it! All scenes are in CGs!

My current status is this!
View attachment 9637

1 - How to release this scene handjob sister in bedroom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 - How to release this scene of her sleeping in black lingerie, and still does not appear the option to buy it in the store?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or will these scenes only be released in a future upgrade?
hj scene is not available. thats what he wrote me.
@Patan: Day 3: "They still haven't noticed my comment about the HJ not attainable yet..." :p

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Ok, one more quick reply for bed:
First of all thanks a lot for all the feedback guys!
I'll try to address each post shortly, sorry if I missed some.

@Crispyking: Thanks for compliments and great points about the modding (I hadn't even considered that).
I think that a language mod would be great and will put it on my list (which is growing faster than I care to admit :p)
Btw, I agree with the rushing to sex part, hence the lack of actual sex right now ;)

@towboat: Cheers! Glad to be part of the hive ;)

@white dude: Thanks for the feedback, I was thinking about adding a minimap for the appartment, but figured it might make the interface a bit clunky, but I will keep this in mind for sure!

@Onyx99: Thanks for the advice! The character designs we're pretty much locked down imo, I just started second guessing myself after all the feedback on them looking similar too other games (which will probably always be the case for some characters, unless I buy exclusive models). The story has already been finished, so that box is checked!

@Ozygator: Thank you for the very detailed feedback! One of the new characters has a totally different figure by the way! I'll try to diversify as much as I can! About your other points:
Save feature is already implemented (in the phone), guess I should include that in the tutorial.
In the contact list on your phone you can see the current stats for each girl (that one I did include in the tutorial) :p
Stat balancing will definitely be an ongoing process through the coming updates.
That bug has been fixed already and will be uploaded with the next version!

@everyone asking about the handjob: That's what you get for hacking! :p
The event isn't fully implemented yet, but I have a feeling that this might change in the next update... ;)
Happy to help! I will gladly provide you with a quality german translation should you actually modify your engine to support text-modding.

I think you have enough input for now, and wish you a lot of fun designing your game! :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Faerin

I've had the opportunity to play through this morning and truthfully I wasn't interested as the daughter looked so close to DMD. however, after that I found myself unable to tear away from the game and I kept playing through to the end wanting much much more!

Thoughts:

> the stat system is pretty extensive, but unwieldy as others have indicated. not sure if you are going to introduce decision trees where your physical stature/charisma are going to be in play (a la Big Brother where you have a percentage change to persuade or sneak a peek) but I don't think it's needed. The LP and star system I think works good for this sort of thing.
> the sister has some pretty hot facial expressions, though the introductory one on page 1 looks a bit on the creepy side. her body is awesome though
> at this point i dont care about the mom/older sister. just focus on Ashley lol
> Does it make sense to round the transit times for walking/bus/taxi? I know you are aiming for some realism but I like round numbers lol
> lingerie store nothing to buy yet. will this be a feature soon where you can buy lingerie for Ashley?
> it was a bit of a grind but not too much, the balance here is good
> need to introduce methods to earn money - i admit I used the mod and was able to purchase the new bed right away but there should be some side hustling involved
> I like the slow progression and rewards based on the things you did for Ashley. though, HJ would have to come later once the two have experimented some more and have both had more opportunities to be naked together.

Overall, very intriguing game with alot of promise and I am excited to see more content from you. Please keep going and I'm sure your patron community will explode.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Some feedback:

1) Sleep is the hardest stat to juggle, since coffee has a cooldown and the only other available refresh in the daytime is the consumable. Hygiene is the second hardest, since the bathroom is taken so often. Some other limited refreshers are too weak, such as lunch and bath, compared to the 15-minute versions.
2) The buttons that are disabled, either because of cooldowns or missing implementation, should be apparent without trying to click them. This type of UI in general invites a massive amount of clicking, so any indication of what's new is welcome. edit: This type of navigation is also slightly confusing, because to leave the house you need to move in each cardinal direction.
3) The mother's completion stat is bugged - it crawled to over 200%. Probably copy-pasted some sister code.
4) The phone's text-messaging app scrolls one line at a time, which is painfully slow. Stat changes should also probably be grouped by day or something, instead of having a torrent of +1's.
5) The wait button should probably round to the nearest 15 minutes, instead of always taking 15 minutes. It doesn't matter much, but it's annoying to look at 13:57.
6) A few of the food actions take 0 time. Coffee is one of those.
7) The pizza place opens at 12, but trying to go there at 11:59 is just a giant middle finger. Perhaps allow walking over before it opens, but certainly tell us when it opens.
edit: 8) I believe the sister was both asleep and in the bathroom at the same time at one point.

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2016
I looked into the code to hack around a bit (maxxed money and stats) and it was very well written, if the dev is motivated to continue adding content this can be a great game

One thing that bothers me though is all the clicking on the green arrows to move around the apartment

Someone stop these rehashes of these fucking 3D games :test2:
why ? what games are you talking about ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Well I played the game and got as far as I could with it and I quite liked it, is it better than BB or DMD I don't know for sure, but I will be keeping a watch out for this as it looks very promising.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Quick update/answers:

@Crispyking: Thanks, I might hold you to that! Looking into adding language files atm.

@Infamy: Not right now, but I promise to (over)compensate in future updates!

@atlas114: Thanks a lot for the great feedback, rounding the times has been mentioned a lot now, I think I'll change that in the next update (pretty quick fix). About the lingerie: you are right ;)
More money making methods will be included in the future (mainly all sorts of jobs, actually also considering some mini-games).
Also gonna add random events to jobs, like delivering a pizza to a hot lady with alternate payment. ;)

@Bagger288: Thanks a lot for this very thorough testing and feedback, it helps a lot!
I already fixed most of the points you mentioned for the next update, but the one with the sister sleeping/bathroom I couldn't reproduce. Are you sure it wasn't Veronica or the mother?

@geriatre: Thanks mate! The arrow thing has been said by more people, I might include a "map shortcut" in the very least, i'll consider adding keyboard support as well.

@wewlad: It's kinda difficult to predict the amount of content, as I'm doing a lot of bugfixing/mechanics changes as well right now. But my aim is to add at least 3-4 events for Ashley and introduce 1-2 new girls.
Maybe some mom/Veronica storyline as well.
Would you guys rather have frequent updates with less new content (1-2 events) or rather wait a bit longer for more (3-4 events)?

@Robbo: Thanks a lot, I appreciate that!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Faerin

it's entirely up to you, but either way you want to go would be fine. personally for me if it means more content for Ashley then every 2 weeks lol. If you'll get burned out updating every 2 weeks go once a month like the standard release schedule.

Suggestions for improving sister relationship:
> you've covered tutoring, how about lessons on other stuff? dancing, playing piano, etc. (MC would of course read up on these lessons to gain skill to teach her)
> love how she texted you two bikini pictures to get your opinion, but there must be an event where you actually go with her shopping to check out the goods (cough cough lingerie shop :p)

other than that I can't wait for the next release (next Thursday/Friday you say??) keep it up dev and great work! :FeelsGoodMan:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes