Zeruel1969

Jul 12, 2018
Mean you with gym& workout the Healt club? When yes, what have i to do there? The Yoga there i can´t do, there it is " (The Door is locked) (On there´s a sign: The Yoga Studio is under construction, come back in a later version.)

Sorry I´m from german and my english is not good.

Follator

Jul 13, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm been trying to give concert tickets to amy and veronica but i dont know in what moment i have to do it. the game tells me that must be in a moment when they are together, in the afternoon. thanks in advance and sorry my english :)

pakumaku

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys! my game doesnt ever progress at the veronica beach event after she leaves and you follow her to the area 10 minutes later! any solutions?

kokogogo

Oct 6, 2017
cannot load the game please help me .. it said
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=0 hz=0)
what can i do please?

kokogogo

Oct 6, 2017
what can i do please?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Mean you with gym& workout the Healt club? When yes, what have i to do there? The Yoga there i can´t do, there it is " (The Door is locked) (On there´s a sign: The Yoga Studio is under construction, come back in a later version.)

Sorry I´m from german and my english is not good.
maybe on new version you can learn yoga- on 7.8, you choose 2nd option (maybe i can help you) to advance watching Mom do yoga, not option 1 (Maybe I can join you). Option 1 is currently only good for opening health club. Saturday Yoga is currently still only the 3 warm ups, but Veronica's dialogue will change slightly as her points rise

Hey guys! my game doesnt ever progress at the veronica beach event after she leaves and you follow her to the area 10 minutes later! any solutions?
Maybe this will be fixed later, but right now (7.8), Veronica beach scene doesn't work until you have something like 10 stars. You need 14 stars to do anything more than walk to a secluded part of beach, and increase Mom suspicion

Reactions: Carlo S

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
what can i do please?
There is a installation guide inside game folder read that or visit this post

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
What are the maximum amy statistics in version v0.7.8. I have 87%
Go to achievements. click on "Amy" (you know where this is, you just told me it was 87%..). Now look for the "grind" achievement.
ok, I actually looked at it, in an old save, and it is blank sometimes
20 love (10 from final scenes with veronica), 35 arousal, 45 submission, 10 stars

D

Deleted member 716400

I couldn't find candles for dinner with mom......Is there any completed walkthrough for latest version?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes