Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know where can I get last 5 arousal point for Amy?
I have 30 and all options of her training ceased to increase her arousal level.
I have to finish it before her final scene with Veronica, otherwise she will be locked and I will not be able to finish her archievement.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone know where can I get last 5 arousal point for Amy?
I have 30 and all options of her training ceased to increase her arousal level.
I have to finish it before her final scene with Veronica, otherwise she will be locked and I will not be able to finish her archievement.
What does your hints say in the contacts (via the phone) and what achievements are you missing for her?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
What does your hints say in the contacts (via the phone) and what achievements are you missing for her?
Only that I should focus on Veronica (I miss gridmaster achievement which requires 35 arousal). But my Verinca is just before the scene in the sauna and I cant start this scene, because this scene will automatically start the last scene with Amy which locks her... :tiredface:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Only that I should focus on Veronica.
But my Verinca is just before the scene in the sauna and I cant start this scene, because this scene will automatically start the last scene with Amy which locks her... :tiredface:
Okay, refresh your browser because I just uploaded a screenshot of all of the achievements with Amy in my previous reply. Compare that to what you're missing.

Reactions: Carlo S

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Okay, refresh your browser because I just uploaded a screenshot of all of the achievements with Amy in my previous reply. Compare that to what you're missing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
and to deliver the girls how do I do it?
Well, the first task you need to complete are in the "Notes" in your phone. Once you've done all of that, you will need to meet Ashley and Veronica in the foyer at 3pm (15:00) on a weekday.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes