Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No Armed Forces collectables listed on

I can't get the "Special Bonus" on the Roulette Wheel. It only shows numbers. I bet $100 each time, and won after "x" amounts of attempts too, and I'm also playing the latest version, [v0.78].
No Special Bonus shown on the wheel at all.
@Faerin

Unfortunately there seems to be a little bug with that depending on which save you are using, because you don't need anything special to bring it up.

I ran a test starting a new game and it was right there off the bat.

While I can understand that you wouldn't want to start a new game, here are some saves you might find useful. Unfortunately I can't guarantee it will appear, as it's been a while

Reactions: Carlo S

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin

Unfortunately there seems to be a little bug with that depending on which save you are using, because you don't need anything special to bring it up.

I ran a test starting a new game and it was right there off the bat.

While I can understand that you wouldn't want to start a new game, here are some saves you might find useful. Unfortunately I can't guarantee it will appear, as it's been a while

What's the bug exactly? Because I don't see any problems with it.
Just to clarify, the bonus prize only shows up if you bet $100 and haven't got the cosplay image (Debby's army picture) already.

Artur1999

Jul 12, 2018
Amy submission 44/45 , arousal 30, I do not know what I miss.How do I hit the maximum statistics. I've probably tried everything before. Help me

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hey maybe anyone can help me with the sauna event from veronica, fight with that guy, i tryed everything but i got knockout and the event is over, i think the walktrough is not possible, sais conftont-dodge-hook-counter but doesnt work.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey maybe anyone can help me with the sauna event from veronica, fight with that guy, i tryed everything but i got knockout and the event is over, i think the walktrough is not possible, sais conftont-dodge-hook-counter but doesnt work.
That is the correct steps
once you start the fight Dodge - Hook - Counter

How high is your strength, it should be 50

You increase it by working out in the gym

Capture.JPG

Artur1999

Jul 12, 2018
Please, help me. I do not know how to hit the maximum amy statistics. 22:00 says I should come back in the next version of the game. Amy submission 44/45 , arousal 30

Larby

Jul 7, 2018
I'm stuck with Veronica, the hint says I should reward her instead of giving her chores.
Any ideas?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck with Veronica, the hint says I should reward her instead of giving her chores.
Any ideas?
The reward is after the loyalty event with Veronica and Claire on the roof.
Once you do the roof event, just speak to her at breakfast during the weekday and select "reward veronica".
If it's not there, then you might still need to increase her submission level.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I get Veronica to prove her loyalty except rubbing sunscreen on moms body?
That's the loyalty event, that she got Clair/Mom to be topless, no you only have to speak to Veronica at breakfast and select giver Veronica her reward.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes