ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
NICE! Somebody should stick that in the walkthrough or make a separate collectibles guide and include all that + photo help.

Speaking of which: I am also only missing Veronica's 4th photo...

EDIT: actually, just noticed Emma supposedly has one photo somehow/somewhere

EDIT #2: ah got it! Had to go to gym ask her out for coffee and then callously objectify her by staring at her cleavage at the cafe
No Armed Forces collectables listed on
For those looking for the collectables, here are all the locations for them

Screenshots found here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get the "Special Bonus" on the Roulette Wheel. It only shows numbers. I bet $100 each time, and won after "x" amounts of attempts too, and I'm also playing the latest version, [v0.78].
No Special Bonus shown on the wheel at all.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hello
Somebody kwnos how change the size of the screen?
In my monitor appears so big and some part of the game it is outside of the screen. The Phone appears only the middle.
Please if somebody could help me let me know what to do
Thank you
Choose your screen size when you open the game. Also there is the option to play the game in Windowed mode too, that may also help you with your "problem"
MoTH Screen size options.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Help someone tell me how I know Aunt Emma?
You'll first have to eavesdrop on mom when she's in her room talking to Emma on the phone. Then, at the table (I can't remember if breakfast or dinner), it's mentioned that Emma will be moving to the city to start a new job. Meet Emma at the gym in the Massage Room.

_Asstroyer_

Aug 24, 2017
I'm trying to get the concert tickets from the guy at night and i don't find him. I've been doing walks from 18:00 till 6am and nothing. Did it maybe 20 times now and all i get is wallets and the theif. I don't have any more hints on any other women on the phone so i think i did all events till this point. I'm i just really unlucky or something is off?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm trying to get the concert tickets from the guy at night and i don't find him. I've been doing walks from 18:00 till 6am and nothing. Did it maybe 20 times now and all i get is wallets and the theif. I don't have any more hints on any other women on the phone so i think i did all events till this point. I'm i just really unlucky or something is off?
All you can do is keep trying. He'll show up randomly.

Reactions: Carlo S
O

Old Bear

R3hab

Feb 1, 2018
i've installed K Lite Codec Pack and it still stucks at black screen when i play animations , i wasn't getting that in older version

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes